Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

gotta think of a good way to tell my parents we no longer own the house
roll.gif

I never thought I would say this but...........Repped

It doesn't matter if there was 2 seconds or 2 minutes left in the round. Pacquiao was not getting up from that KO.

He got straight hatton'd.

Thats exactly what I'm saying!

Pac was comatose, aint no way he was getting up from that.

As far as all the PED talk for JMM......thats all rubbish.
For the longest time there was specualtion about Pac and his resistance to drug testing but now all of a sudden we wanna turn the tables and talk about JMM....
C'MON SON!

Marquez was lucky as hell? CMON SON.
Give credit where credit is due.

Just wait, in about a week these guys will be out of here and boxing will be back to our usual suspects. SP, Mike, Gunna, you, etc.

Great fight, both guys were throwing heavy shots.

Manny's knockdown of Marquez wasn't as bad as either of Marquez's knockdowns, but Marquez was in trouble in that fifth.

Manny was definitely winning, but it's not like Marquez never had a chance and got lucky. He was still getting in great shots.

manny said it himself he got careless and over confident dude was dominating every round too :smh:
marquez was lucky as hell there was only 2 SECONDS left of that round
there better be a rematch though

nah we're done here...hell i don't think MP's comin back but we knew that

great exciting fight. back and forth action.

i had a feeling pacquiao was gonna lose but not this bad. he came straight ahead looking for the KO, and he just literally ran into mazquez's fist face first.

being a part time boxer and full time congressman doesnt work.

props to marquez. he deserved the win.

Welp... Arum is gonna try and cash out now.

Mayweather-Pacquiao May 2013 if the world doesn't end in like a week ina half.

I literally was staring at my screen for 5 minutes. I haven't seen Pacquiao get KTFO like that.
marquez needs to hang it up and chill

a bradley fight would be dumb boring

khan fight would be boring

victor ortiz fight would be ok if its a cinco de mayo fairwell fight

really nothing left to accomplish.

as for pacman , dont be the next jermain taylor,roy jones etc.... take mother natures advice

you dont take that type of hit past 28 and keep fighting

being a part time boxer and full time congressman doesnt work.
C'mon Ray, that's not it, he's had a lot of distractions in the past.

It's actually Jinkee's fault.

Once she put him on the straight and narrow, it's been downhill.

You want a Filipino man...to stop drinking, gambling, staying up late, and have extramarital activities without it affecting his work? He's a politician without being able to do all the cool s_ politicians can do.

I knew it was all downhill during the Bradley 24/7 when I saw him preaching and studying the bible.

Vice is Manny's fuel.

Just wait, in about a week these guys will be out of here and boxing will be back to our usual suspects. SP, Mike, Gunna, you, etc.
Manny's knockdown of Marquez wasn't as bad as either of Marquez's knockdowns, but Marquez was in trouble in that fifth.
Manny was definitely winning, but it's not like Marquez never had a chance and got lucky. He was still getting in great shots.

My man...

I'm literally speechless.

I was staring at my screen for like 2 minutes after the knockout, My girl was yelling at my *** to talk.

yall boxing elitist that couldn't do 12 rounds with a fruit fly can have your thread back 
laugh.gif

Honestly, Pac needs to retire.  He's signed through 2014 with Top Rank, but I don't think his heart is fully in it anymore.  He wants to do his political thing, so best bet is to devote all his time to that and his family.  No need for a 5th fight, Marquez got his due...

Last edited:

My man...

I'm literally speechless.

I was staring at my screen for like 2 minutes after the knockout, My girl was yelling at my *** to talk.

:lol:

JMM has landed those same type punches on Manny in all 3 previous fights.

and None had nowhere near the effect those Right hands had today.

every Left hook JMM threw actually spun Manny half way around.

You just can not allow highly skilled Boxers to juice

Boxing has to invoke year round random Blood and urine testing.

this is a bigger joke than cycling. at least those guys livelihoods arent at stake.

Lets hope someone doesnt get Apollo Creed'd in the ring

Maybe JMM just evened the playing field :nerd: but the **** needs to stop

Back
Top Bottom