Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Props to Zeet. I tried posting originally from my phone but it didn't go through I guess.

As much as I loathe the Zeet contract, maybe not making the world series roster really lit a fire under his *%!. They say he dropped his no good slider? Good.

He's come up big for us. The start on short rest and now going 8 strong a night after our bullpen got taxed.

Somewhere Tim Kawakami is thinking of something sarcastic to say to discredit big Zeet.

Props to Zeet. I tried posting originally from my phone but it didn't go through I guess.

As much as I loathe the Zeet contract, maybe not making the world series roster really lit a fire under his *%!. They say he dropped his no good slider? Good.

He's come up big for us. The start on short rest and now going 8 strong a night after our bullpen got taxed.

Somewhere Tim Kawakami is thinking of something sarcastic to say to discredit big Zeet.

That's the best game I've seen Zito pitched in a Giants uniform. Hopefully he can keep it up so we can trade Sanchez and get some bats in return.

That's the best game I've seen Zito pitched in a Giants uniform. Hopefully he can keep it up so we can trade Sanchez and get some bats in return.

Originally Posted by What up

^ Check your PM.
Didn't receive a PM. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

As much as I loathe the Zeet contract, maybe not making the world series roster really lit a fire under his %!%. They say he dropped his no good slider? Good.

I don't know what it was but it definitely was not being left off the postseason rotation. Zito had a crappy outing against the Dodgers on Opening Week, a crappy outing against the Cardinals on Buster Posey Day, and was having a crappy outing against the Diamondbacks in Arizona before he injured himself.

But whatever lit his fire I hope he continues to use it for the rest of the season.

As much as I loathe the Zeet contract, maybe not making the world series roster really lit a fire under his %!%. They say he dropped his no good slider? Good.

I don't know what it was but it definitely was not being left off the postseason rotation. Zito had a crappy outing against the Dodgers on Opening Week, a crappy outing against the Cardinals on Buster Posey Day, and was having a crappy outing against the Diamondbacks in Arizona before he injured himself.

But whatever lit his fire I hope he continues to use it for the rest of the season.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Good point...I don't mean it singular and that it's the only cause. Wasn't he always a slow starter anyway? I can't recall.I'm sure spending a month in the minors helped a lot too if you believe what he says. Thought it was telling in his post game that he mentioned the last series with SD last year saying "...and we all know what happened then...".

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Good point...I don't mean it singular and that it's the only cause. Wasn't he always a slow starter anyway? I can't recall.I'm sure spending a month in the minors helped a lot too if you believe what he says. Thought it was telling in his post game that he mentioned the last series with SD last year saying "...and we all know what happened then...".

If Zito continues like this I wonder if it makes Sanchez even more available for trade 
nerd.gif

Let's get a series W heading into the break!

If Zito continues like this I wonder if it makes Sanchez even more available for trade 
nerd.gif

Let's get a series W heading into the break!

Back
Top Bottom