Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Ouch.

And we got Tejada, Whiteside and most likely Burrell due up
grin.gif

Well got to bounce back tomorrow night and hopefully Tim can rebound from his sub-par performance against San Diego.

Well got to bounce back tomorrow night and hopefully Tim can rebound from his sub-par performance against San Diego.

[table][tr][th="col"]C. Capuano NYM
7132.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]8-7[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]6-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.19[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]82[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]126[/td] [/tr][tr][td]26[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]41[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.36[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.19[/td][/tr][/table]
Rowand, CF
Tejada, 2B
Sandoval, 3B
Burrell, LF
Schierholtz, RF
Huff, 1B
Stewart, C
Crawford, SS
Lincecum, RHP

Quick poll. Would you guys prefer if I also posted the opponents lineups as well, like I did during the playoffs?

[table][tr][th="col"]C. Capuano NYM
7132.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]8-7[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]6-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.19[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]82[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]126[/td] [/tr][tr][td]26[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]41[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.36[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.19[/td][/tr][/table]
Rowand, CF
Tejada, 2B
Sandoval, 3B
Burrell, LF
Schierholtz, RF
Huff, 1B
Stewart, C
Crawford, SS
Lincecum, RHP

Quick poll. Would you guys prefer if I also posted the opponents lineups as well, like I did during the playoffs?

Hey guys, just watching more of the Giants run last year and the SHO story of it just need to congratulate them again because that is a once in a lifetime team that won the WS. I really hope they make it to the postseason because they are a team that could do damage and would be great to fly out there and catch some games out there in the WS if they play the Yanks with my cousin being a huge SFG fan.

Hey guys, just watching more of the Giants run last year and the SHO story of it just need to congratulate them again because that is a once in a lifetime team that won the WS. I really hope they make it to the postseason because they are a team that could do damage and would be great to fly out there and catch some games out there in the WS if they play the Yanks with my cousin being a huge SFG fan.

That's my dream WS matchup right there. Could happen this year too, who knows?

And yes I too would like the opponents lineup posted. Thanks in advance.

That's my dream WS matchup right there. Could happen this year too, who knows?

And yes I too would like the opponents lineup posted. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom