Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Ballgame!!!!
pimp.gif

sometimes i wish i can live on the east coast just because of time difference. can you imagine watching a ball game at 10pm instead of the crappy %@+ news, comedy reruns, or $+#%%! %@+ jay leno?

sometimes i wish i can live on the east coast just because of time difference. can you imagine watching a ball game at 10pm instead of the crappy %@+ news, comedy reruns, or $+#%%! %@+ jay leno?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I love this part of the east coast. Instead of watching highlights at bars at midnight, you're watching live games. 

I love this part of the east coast. Instead of watching highlights at bars at midnight, you're watching live games. 

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I agree it can be awesome.  But not on nights like tonight.  It was after 2 on the east coast when the game finally ended.  Cool on weekends, not so much on work nights.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I agree it can be awesome.  But not on nights like tonight.  It was after 2 on the east coast when the game finally ended.  Cool on weekends, not so much on work nights.

Back
Top Bottom