Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Carolina is going Luck, Nick Fairley or (dare I say it, by shocking the world) Cam Newton.

49ers will not offer the house to move up to #1, last time they had the #1 they crapped out. With a new coach, why not draft Prince or Dareus and beef up an already respectable defense. They could give Alex Smith another year and ride the Gore train.

The main thing I am questioning is what the Bills do with the 3rd pick. I'm praying that Luck falls to 3, but realistically that won't happen. AJ Green in the first and Mallet in the second would be insane but who knows at this point.

Smith was evidently a product of Meyer's system. His mechanics were sound and his movements were fluid.

Locker is raw and has all...And I mean all the physical tools disposable to most all great athletes who play QB.

His lack of success hinged on the fact that ultimately Sark couldn't teach Locker the style play neccessary for the system he wanted to implement. Locker's instincts went against the grain of Sark wanting a pocket passer.

Carolina is going Luck, Nick Fairley or (dare I say it, by shocking the world) Cam Newton.

49ers will not offer the house to move up to #1, last time they had the #1 they crapped out. With a new coach, why not draft Prince or Dareus and beef up an already respectable defense. They could give Alex Smith another year and ride the Gore train.

The main thing I am questioning is what the Bills do with the 3rd pick. I'm praying that Luck falls to 3, but realistically that won't happen. AJ Green in the first and Mallet in the second would be insane but who knows at this point.

Smith was evidently a product of Meyer's system. His mechanics were sound and his movements were fluid.

Locker is raw and has all...And I mean all the physical tools disposable to most all great athletes who play QB.

His lack of success hinged on the fact that ultimately Sark couldn't teach Locker the style play neccessary for the system he wanted to implement. Locker's instincts went against the grain of Sark wanting a pocket passer.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Noel Devine? he's gonna be like a 5th round pick
The question was what players have the ability to make an immediate impact not what round are these players going to go in.

And there is no way in hell a healthy Noel Devine drops to the 5th round. He comes in and immediately makes an impact on 3rd downs as a RB, receiver out of the backfield, in the screen game and on special teams as a return man. Offensively he can be used like Danny Woodhead. He is a player who has a niche in the NFL and OC's like these kinds of diverse players.
I look forward to seeing Blount and Devine together next year, it's gonna be fun.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Noel Devine? he's gonna be like a 5th round pick
The question was what players have the ability to make an immediate impact not what round are these players going to go in.

And there is no way in hell a healthy Noel Devine drops to the 5th round. He comes in and immediately makes an impact on 3rd downs as a RB, receiver out of the backfield, in the screen game and on special teams as a return man. Offensively he can be used like Danny Woodhead. He is a player who has a niche in the NFL and OC's like these kinds of diverse players.
I look forward to seeing Blount and Devine together next year, it's gonna be fun.

The 49ers would do it, I think management really believes we're a good QB and a good coach away. It would be a crazy package, but as a 49er fan I think we have to give it a shot, and I really think we will, especially if Harbaugh is our coach. It all depends on Carolina, of course.
The 49ers could also really use Peterson, and then maybe take a QB in the 2nd.

The 49ers would do it, I think management really believes we're a good QB and a good coach away. It would be a crazy package, but as a 49er fan I think we have to give it a shot, and I really think we will, especially if Harbaugh is our coach. It all depends on Carolina, of course.
The 49ers could also really use Peterson, and then maybe take a QB in the 2nd.

Panthers will probably get Luck and release Pike. On another note, word around town (Summerville, SC , my alma mater) is that when AJ Green came home for the holidays, he was saying he's not gonna declare for the draft unless the NFL and players union reach a deal first... 
ohwell.gif

Panthers will probably get Luck and release Pike. On another note, word around town (Summerville, SC , my alma mater) is that when AJ Green came home for the holidays, he was saying he's not gonna declare for the draft unless the NFL and players union reach a deal first... 
ohwell.gif

Fox out in Carolina would have to mean.
1. New HC says Clausen is his man
2. They don't trade pick to someone wanting a QB
3. New HC in Denver saying Tebow is his man

Would mean....................................

With the 3rd pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, The Buffalo Bills select, Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford.

GYI0060240485.jpg

Bill-Belly.jpg

Fox out in Carolina would have to mean.
1. New HC says Clausen is his man
2. They don't trade pick to someone wanting a QB
3. New HC in Denver saying Tebow is his man

Would mean....................................

With the 3rd pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, The Buffalo Bills select, Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford.

GYI0060240485.jpg

Bill-Belly.jpg

Back
Top Bottom