Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

the cowboys are picking 9th now i believe ...

can you do that if you win the Super bowl in the preseason?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Proshares

They're not going to be picking #1. Harbaugh goes to SF, they blow Carolina away with a package for the #1 and take Luck. It's inevitable. Quote it.

in a draft that will be QB rich i think its dumb to package most of your picks to move up to 1.

and i dont think mallett was liked by his teammates but that wasnt the reason he left. we all know it was because of rich rod and the spread offense.

I know and I'm not saying it's smart but you can see it coming.  Harbaugh not returning, 49ers being one of the teams with interest, Luck not coming back w/o Harbaugh.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Proshares

They're not going to be picking #1. Harbaugh goes to SF, they blow Carolina away with a package for the #1 and take Luck. It's inevitable. Quote it.

in a draft that will be QB rich i think its dumb to package most of your picks to move up to 1.

and i dont think mallett was liked by his teammates but that wasnt the reason he left. we all know it was because of rich rod and the spread offense.

I know and I'm not saying it's smart but you can see it coming.  Harbaugh not returning, 49ers being one of the teams with interest, Luck not coming back w/o Harbaugh.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Carolina is going Luck, Nick Fairley or (dare I say it, by shocking the world) Cam Newton.

49ers will not offer the house to move up to #1, last time they had the #1 they crapped out. With a new coach, why not draft Prince or Dareus and beef up an already respectable defense. They could give Alex Smith another year and ride the Gore train.

The main thing I am questioning is what the Bills do with the 3rd pick. I'm praying that Luck falls to 3, but realistically that won't happen. AJ Green in the first and Mallet in the second would be insane but who knows at this point.
No way the Panthers organization drafts Fairley or Newton. Both have character issues and one thing that the Panthers owner Richardson does not deal with is Character issues. If Luck does not come out, they will draft Bowers or trade the pick. Put that in stone.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Carolina is going Luck, Nick Fairley or (dare I say it, by shocking the world) Cam Newton.

49ers will not offer the house to move up to #1, last time they had the #1 they crapped out. With a new coach, why not draft Prince or Dareus and beef up an already respectable defense. They could give Alex Smith another year and ride the Gore train.

The main thing I am questioning is what the Bills do with the 3rd pick. I'm praying that Luck falls to 3, but realistically that won't happen. AJ Green in the first and Mallet in the second would be insane but who knows at this point.
No way the Panthers organization drafts Fairley or Newton. Both have character issues and one thing that the Panthers owner Richardson does not deal with is Character issues. If Luck does not come out, they will draft Bowers or trade the pick. Put that in stone.

just for the fun matt Millen factor, I would love to see the Lions get AJ Green or Justin Blackmon
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

just for the fun matt Millen factor, I would love to see the Lions get AJ Green or Justin Blackmon
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was just thinking about that watching the Mike Williams transformation last night.  Who in the world are the Lions going to pick at #14? It's like the first time in 10+ years that they haven't had a top 10 pick.  I would think that the needs are OL and DB and the OL class looks extremely weak. I would think they go DB or trade down... but its the Lions.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was just thinking about that watching the Mike Williams transformation last night.  Who in the world are the Lions going to pick at #14? It's like the first time in 10+ years that they haven't had a top 10 pick.  I would think that the needs are OL and DB and the OL class looks extremely weak. I would think they go DB or trade down... but its the Lions.

Jerry Jones is going HAM on this year's roster saying turnover will be "significant" ... I can only hope this means trading players for draft picks ... I thought he should have jumped to get EB or ET last year and We ended up with Dez ... I want him to jump and get PP this year ... We'll see ...

Jerry Jones is going HAM on this year's roster saying turnover will be "significant" ... I can only hope this means trading players for draft picks ... I thought he should have jumped to get EB or ET last year and We ended up with Dez ... I want him to jump and get PP this year ... We'll see ...

Lagarrette Blount's success may have bumped Daniel Thomas up to a high 2nd rounder. thats a big boy and he has excellent feet.

I could see maybe Ingram, Demarco Murray, Kendall & Maybe Shane Vereen to eek into 1st round.

Lagarrette Blount's success may have bumped Daniel Thomas up to a high 2nd rounder. thats a big boy and he has excellent feet.

I could see maybe Ingram, Demarco Murray, Kendall & Maybe Shane Vereen to eek into 1st round.

I HATE everything about Boston sports, but damn the Patriots FO is amazing... top seed and crazy amount of draft picks

I HATE everything about Boston sports, but damn the Patriots FO is amazing... top seed and crazy amount of draft picks

after watching last nights game, the Rams need to find a way to get AJ, Julio or Blackmon BAD.... REALLL BAD

after watching last nights game, the Rams need to find a way to get AJ, Julio or Blackmon BAD.... REALLL BAD

Who do you think the Bucs are gonna pick up in this draft as their speed back to compliment Blount? I'm convinced we're gonna draft Devine in like the 3rd or 4th round depending on where he's slated to fall. He's exactly what we need, plus he's got the Florida connection.

Who do you think the Bucs are gonna pick up in this draft as their speed back to compliment Blount? I'm convinced we're gonna draft Devine in like the 3rd or 4th round depending on where he's slated to fall. He's exactly what we need, plus he's got the Florida connection.

Receivers in this group...
sick.gif

Blackmon, Green, Julio, Baldwin, Floyd, Broyles, maybe Fuller, DeAndre Brown...
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Receivers in this group...
sick.gif

Blackmon, Green, Julio, Baldwin, Floyd, Broyles, maybe Fuller, DeAndre Brown...
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom