Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Ik this doesnt have to do with the Panthers but when talking about people making an impact quickly...Does anyone think Blackmon out of Ok St. is gonna be a problem quickly? Dude looks like hes gonna be a monster.

Ik this doesnt have to do with the Panthers but when talking about people making an impact quickly...Does anyone think Blackmon out of Ok St. is gonna be a problem quickly? Dude looks like hes gonna be a monster.

I can't see the Panthers trading the pick for anything.

They have three starting running backs (but Williams probably won't be back), three great offensive linemen, two young receivers who showed flashes and Steve Smith for the time being and all kinds of playmakers on defense.

Their defense doesn't look great statistically, but when you consider the kind of positions their offense put them in (last in points by a lot, last in yards, last in first downs, etc.), you have to be impressed that they weren't considerably worse.

They never showed the ability to pass, so defenses took away the ground and that was that.

Basically, their blatantly obvious struggles all point to one position...

I can't see the Panthers trading the pick for anything.

They have three starting running backs (but Williams probably won't be back), three great offensive linemen, two young receivers who showed flashes and Steve Smith for the time being and all kinds of playmakers on defense.

Their defense doesn't look great statistically, but when you consider the kind of positions their offense put them in (last in points by a lot, last in yards, last in first downs, etc.), you have to be impressed that they weren't considerably worse.

They never showed the ability to pass, so defenses took away the ground and that was that.

Basically, their blatantly obvious struggles all point to one position...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Not interesting at all. New staff will have no ties to Clausen.

The pick is Andrew Luck (if he declares) 

This.

As for Locker....He'll surprise those of you that think he won't amount to much.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Not interesting at all. New staff will have no ties to Clausen.

The pick is Andrew Luck (if he declares) 

This.

As for Locker....He'll surprise those of you that think he won't amount to much.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Saying Luck is the best prospect since Manning is definitely debatable, but he does come close to Sam as a prospect (if not better). If you've seen him play a lot he really is that good, there's nothing he does that suggests he won't do well in the NFL. Time will tell though...

at first I thought you were talking about Eli
laugh.gif
you are talking about Peyton right?

Originally Posted by acidicality

Saying Luck is the best prospect since Manning is definitely debatable, but he does come close to Sam as a prospect (if not better). If you've seen him play a lot he really is that good, there's nothing he does that suggests he won't do well in the NFL. Time will tell though...

at first I thought you were talking about Eli
laugh.gif
you are talking about Peyton right?

yeah i was talking about Peyton.
laugh.gif

Brent Musberger even said that during the Stanford-Oregon game...

yeah i was talking about Peyton.
laugh.gif

Brent Musberger even said that during the Stanford-Oregon game...

And here I was thinking Mallett left Michigan because he not a spread zone run QB, shame on me.
30t6p3b.gif

And here I was thinking Mallett left Michigan because he not a spread zone run QB, shame on me.
30t6p3b.gif

Locker didnt have a good year but hes still got the size, arm strength, mobility and toughness. If he sits and learns It would not surprise me that he becomes another Aaron Rodgers type. He was drafted 25th overall or something like that too.

Locker didnt have a good year but hes still got the size, arm strength, mobility and toughness. If he sits and learns It would not surprise me that he becomes another Aaron Rodgers type. He was drafted 25th overall or something like that too.

I think Andrew Luck is a can't miss prospect, Carolina's offense shouldn't be too bad with him at the helm

I think Andrew Luck is a can't miss prospect, Carolina's offense shouldn't be too bad with him at the helm

Originally Posted by Proshares

They're not going to be picking #1. Harbaugh goes to SF, they blow Carolina away with a package for the #1 and take Luck. It's inevitable. Quote it.

in a draft that will be QB rich i think its dumb to package most of your picks to move up to 1.

and i dont think mallett was liked by his teammates but that wasnt the reason he left. we all know it was because of rich rod and the spread offense.

Originally Posted by Proshares

They're not going to be picking #1. Harbaugh goes to SF, they blow Carolina away with a package for the #1 and take Luck. It's inevitable. Quote it.

in a draft that will be QB rich i think its dumb to package most of your picks to move up to 1.

and i dont think mallett was liked by his teammates but that wasnt the reason he left. we all know it was because of rich rod and the spread offense.

Back
Top Bottom