Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

roll.gif
that was great

Originally Posted by hymen man

How do Minnesota fans feel about Jake Locker?
Honestly wouldn't mind a QB with the 12.

I would prefer one of the corners though. If we go defense it is clear that Leslie is holding down the draft room
pimp.gif

I would prefer one of the corners though. If we go defense it is clear that Leslie is holding down the draft room
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

But not that one.

Prince (1st Round) and Mallett (2nd Round) is my perfect draft.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

But not that one.

Prince (1st Round) and Mallett (2nd Round) is my perfect draft.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Durden7

question: How does someone come to the conclusion that football isn't important to Cam Newton? Like, how do you come to that conclusion?
I dont know how Steve came to his conclusion, but to me I feel like the spotlight and attention is something he desires more than achievements on the field.

Im not saying im right, but I just get that impression from the way he reacts and carries himself after certain plays.  Maybe its just that ESPN and other outlets constantly show certain clips and thats the impression that was engraved in my mind, I just dont know.
I dunno, Durden....I don't think I could make an assumption of Cam Newton's passions off the field due to what he does ON the field. 

I'm probably coming off as a Cam Newton apologist, but I don't think he's getting a fair shake at all from the media.  Like Keyshawn Johnson was saying...he made a mistake as a 18 year old FRESHMAN.  The %%*+ that went down this season had everything to do with Cecil Newton....
Yeah, Im not saying its fair or anything but its the impression that I get from him.  Dont his passions off the field have a direct influence on his on field results though?  If I recall correctly, isnt that essentially what the Jamarcus Russell debacle was from?

I dont think its just the mistake at Florida.  I think that if that situation was the only character issue, he wouldnt have the impression that he does.  I think its the summation of all the issues (Florida, accuracy issues, not under center, pay for play, etc.)

I agree that everything that went down this past year was about Cecil, but I certainly dont think Cams hands are clean from the situation.  I personally think he had A LOT to do with that drama.

Originally Posted by Durden7

question: How does someone come to the conclusion that football isn't important to Cam Newton? Like, how do you come to that conclusion?
I dont know how Steve came to his conclusion, but to me I feel like the spotlight and attention is something he desires more than achievements on the field.

Im not saying im right, but I just get that impression from the way he reacts and carries himself after certain plays.  Maybe its just that ESPN and other outlets constantly show certain clips and thats the impression that was engraved in my mind, I just dont know.
I dunno, Durden....I don't think I could make an assumption of Cam Newton's passions off the field due to what he does ON the field. 

I'm probably coming off as a Cam Newton apologist, but I don't think he's getting a fair shake at all from the media.  Like Keyshawn Johnson was saying...he made a mistake as a 18 year old FRESHMAN.  The %%*+ that went down this season had everything to do with Cecil Newton....
Yeah, Im not saying its fair or anything but its the impression that I get from him.  Dont his passions off the field have a direct influence on his on field results though?  If I recall correctly, isnt that essentially what the Jamarcus Russell debacle was from?

I dont think its just the mistake at Florida.  I think that if that situation was the only character issue, he wouldnt have the impression that he does.  I think its the summation of all the issues (Florida, accuracy issues, not under center, pay for play, etc.)

I agree that everything that went down this past year was about Cecil, but I certainly dont think Cams hands are clean from the situation.  I personally think he had A LOT to do with that drama.

lets see what magic ted thompson can pull out tonight
pimp.gif

i really hope i dont stay up all night and they trade the 32nd pick...i gotta get up real early tomorrow (-_-)

lets see what magic ted thompson can pull out tonight
pimp.gif

i really hope i dont stay up all night and they trade the 32nd pick...i gotta get up real early tomorrow (-_-)

what is goddells salary? anyone know? regaurdless he gunna be layin n his million dollar crib this evening like
frown.gif
... i dont get paid enough for this *%%@
laugh.gif

what is goddells salary? anyone know? regaurdless he gunna be layin n his million dollar crib this evening like
frown.gif
... i dont get paid enough for this *%%@
laugh.gif

i will be upset if NE goes QB in rounds 1 or 2. EXTREMELY upset. i don't think they will, just sayin'

so many more needs on this team, both long and short term.

i will be upset if NE goes QB in rounds 1 or 2. EXTREMELY upset. i don't think they will, just sayin'

so many more needs on this team, both long and short term.

Back
Top Bottom