Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

i wonder how many times we can trade down this year to get to the second round
laugh.gif

i'm not buying the trade up talk...smoke signals from the hoodie. or maybe it's a double pysch out. who knows at this point. outside of value value value...our draft strategy is always a mystery

i wonder how many times we can trade down this year to get to the second round
laugh.gif

i'm not buying the trade up talk...smoke signals from the hoodie. or maybe it's a double pysch out. who knows at this point. outside of value value value...our draft strategy is always a mystery

Oh yeah, I think Ryan Mal is gonna be a BEAST in the league. I think he won MVP in one of those HS all-star games as a youngin'. And, he tore it up at Arkansas. 6'7" 250 with a cannon. He's very accurate and can make the easy, or tough throw. I believe the LSU game was a standout performance for him last season. Whoever snags him will get a steal. It'd be ill if the Patriots drafted him and made him Brady's heir apparent. If that happens, New England will continue to torture their opponents.

Oh yeah, I think Ryan Mal is gonna be a BEAST in the league. I think he won MVP in one of those HS all-star games as a youngin'. And, he tore it up at Arkansas. 6'7" 250 with a cannon. He's very accurate and can make the easy, or tough throw. I believe the LSU game was a standout performance for him last season. Whoever snags him will get a steal. It'd be ill if the Patriots drafted him and made him Brady's heir apparent. If that happens, New England will continue to torture their opponents.

so u think it would behoove the Patriots to take a QB who most likely wont see the field for another 6-8 years... ?

so u think it would behoove the Patriots to take a QB who most likely wont see the field for another 6-8 years... ?

Anyone have the draft pick sound/tone? Right before a draft pick. I want to make it my text tone on my phone.

Anyone have the draft pick sound/tone? Right before a draft pick. I want to make it my text tone on my phone.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Well, Steve Young had a bad stint with Tampa and sat after he became a 49er and didnt start till he was 31 y/o.  Brady will be 34 and, I know physically he can play till 38+ with all this modern medicine and %@# so, I dont think the decision will be too far-fetched. Mallet could take over at about 25/26/27 having already been acclimated with their system. But, IDK. I'm playing GM right now,

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Well, Steve Young had a bad stint with Tampa and sat after he became a 49er and didnt start till he was 31 y/o.  Brady will be 34 and, I know physically he can play till 38+ with all this modern medicine and %@# so, I dont think the decision will be too far-fetched. Mallet could take over at about 25/26/27 having already been acclimated with their system. But, IDK. I'm playing GM right now,

Back
Top Bottom