Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

question: How does someone come to the conclusion that football isn't important to Cam Newton? Like, how do you come to that conclusion?
I dont know how Steve came to his conclusion, but to me I feel like the spotlight and attention is something he desires more than achievements on the field.

Im not saying im right, but I just get that impression from the way he reacts and carries himself after certain plays.  Maybe its just that ESPN and other outlets constantly show certain clips and thats the impression that was engraved in my mind, I just dont know.

Glazer reporting if Green or Julio is still there at 6, ATL will make the trade up to draft one of the Wrs

Glazer reporting if Green or Julio is still there at 6, ATL will make the trade up to draft one of the Wrs

laugh.gif
  at this ESPN remix. 

I want Jimmy Smith as a Cowboy being that we have no shot at Pat Pete. Prince just dosent have good insticts too me. Not a big fan of Big-12 DBs but, I think Jimmy is cut from a different cloth. Hopefully the cowboys trade back and snag Jim.  Of course he will be compared to Cromartie being that they have the same physique but, hopefully that height/weight combo will not be a disadvantage.

I want Jimmy Smith as a Cowboy being that we have no shot at Pat Pete. Prince just dosent have good insticts too me. Not a big fan of Big-12 DBs but, I think Jimmy is cut from a different cloth. Hopefully the cowboys trade back and snag Jim.  Of course he will be compared to Cromartie being that they have the same physique but, hopefully that height/weight combo will not be a disadvantage.

Originally Posted by Durden7

question: How does someone come to the conclusion that football isn't important to Cam Newton? Like, how do you come to that conclusion?
I dont know how Steve came to his conclusion, but to me I feel like the spotlight and attention is something he desires more than achievements on the field.

Im not saying im right, but I just get that impression from the way he reacts and carries himself after certain plays.  Maybe its just that ESPN and other outlets constantly show certain clips and thats the impression that was engraved in my mind, I just dont know.
I dunno, Durden....I don't think I could make an assumption of Cam Newton's passions off the field due to what he does ON the field. 

I'm probably coming off as a Cam Newton apologist, but I don't think he's getting a fair shake at all from the media.  Like Keyshawn Johnson was saying...he made a mistake as a 18 year old FRESHMAN.  The %%*+ that went down this season had everything to do with Cecil Newton....

Originally Posted by Durden7

I dunno, Durden....I don't think I could make an assumption of Cam Newton's passions off the field due to what he does ON the field. 

I'm probably coming off as a Cam Newton apologist, but I don't think he's getting a fair shake at all from the media.  Like Keyshawn Johnson was saying...he made a mistake as a 18 year old FRESHMAN.  The %%*+ that went down this season had everything to do with Cecil Newton....

Back
Top Bottom