Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Or 11
wink.gif

Which station doesn't reveal the picks before goodell? I like the suspense and I'm not trying to hear mel kiper blurt out the pick 15 seconds before goodell announces.

Which station doesn't reveal the picks before goodell? I like the suspense and I'm not trying to hear mel kiper blurt out the pick 15 seconds before goodell announces.

Well hell Houston can make that deal for Willis (highly doubt it), SF can take a DB like Amukamara at 11 and get Willis' replacement probably in next years draft with possible guys like Burfict, Te'o, and Hightower.

You wouldn't trade Patrick Willis for that?

Well hell Houston can make that deal for Willis (highly doubt it), SF can take a DB like Amukamara at 11 and get Willis' replacement probably in next years draft with possible guys like Burfict, Te'o, and Hightower.

Originally Posted by Statis22

I think he's too important for our team. Is it tempting? Sure. But I don't see the Niners accepting it unless a team throws in the kitchen sink (i.e. a collection of 2nd/3rd rounders as well)

I'm watching it this year on NFL Network...hopefully they don't ruin it like ESPN does.

Originally Posted by Statis22

I think he's too important for our team. Is it tempting? Sure. But I don't see the Niners accepting it unless a team throws in the kitchen sink (i.e. a collection of 2nd/3rd rounders as well)

I'm watching it this year on NFL Network...hopefully they don't ruin it like ESPN does.

mcshay-kiper.jpg

NOW YOU TALK ABOUT ____

YOU TALK ABOUT A GUY LIKE ____

YOU LOOK AT A KID LIKE ____

IF YOU LOOK AT THE TOP PICK YOU LOOK AT ____
They all say the same phrases. Listen for it tonight. It will drive you nuts.

mcshay-kiper.jpg

NOW YOU TALK ABOUT ____

YOU TALK ABOUT A GUY LIKE ____

YOU LOOK AT A KID LIKE ____

IF YOU LOOK AT THE TOP PICK YOU LOOK AT ____
They all say the same phrases. Listen for it tonight. It will drive you nuts.

Officially buzzed, pumped for the draft and playoff basketball. Glad to have the night off. If the Lions pick a OT and the Blazers lose....... there will be carnage

Officially buzzed, pumped for the draft and playoff basketball. Glad to have the night off. If the Lions pick a OT and the Blazers lose....... there will be carnage

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Packers picking last
frown.gif
Gee dang it.

i know staying up till 12 for a pick doesnt seem fun

but again its 32
eyes.gif

I'll do it every year though...
least you aren't expecting a pick only to hear Goodell say, "The New England Patriots have traded their pick to.... (Insert Team Here) The (Insert Team Name Here) has picked a much better player than the patriots will get.  

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Packers picking last
frown.gif
Gee dang it.

i know staying up till 12 for a pick doesnt seem fun

but again its 32
eyes.gif

I'll do it every year though...
least you aren't expecting a pick only to hear Goodell say, "The New England Patriots have traded their pick to.... (Insert Team Here) The (Insert Team Name Here) has picked a much better player than the patriots will get.  

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

It just hit me that we got 10 picks in this draft
30t6p3b.gif
woulda been a great opportunity for a Kolb package deal

Vikings + Kolb <3

I'll take Mallett or Gabbert as a consolation prize, though.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

It just hit me that we got 10 picks in this draft
30t6p3b.gif
woulda been a great opportunity for a Kolb package deal

Vikings + Kolb <3

I'll take Mallett or Gabbert as a consolation prize, though.

Just hearing Steve Young speak....

question: How does someone come to the conclusion that football isn't important to Cam Newton? Like, how do you come to that conclusion?

*Not a fan of the guy, but Keyshawn is speaking the truth right now....
pimp.gif

Just hearing Steve Young speak....

question: How does someone come to the conclusion that football isn't important to Cam Newton? Like, how do you come to that conclusion?

*Not a fan of the guy, but Keyshawn is speaking the truth right now....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I dont know how Steve came to his conclusion, but to me I feel like the spotlight and attention is something he desires more than achievements on the field.

Im not saying im right, but I just get that impression from the way he reacts and carries himself after certain plays.  Maybe its just that ESPN and other outlets constantly show certain clips and thats the impression that was engraved in my mind, I just dont know.

Back
Top Bottom