Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

PP7 falling into the Texans lap would be too unreal.

Baltimore seems like they could use another corner.

Idk where I saw it, maybe on here, but did Justin Houston get caught with drugs or something?

I see the Packers getting him or Brooks Reed. Reed looks like a Clay clone.

Also, can teams trade players or just picks cause of the lockout.

Idk where I saw it, maybe on here, but did Justin Houston get caught with drugs or something?

Originally Posted by Jay02

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No Players can be traded, Only Picks.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Good chance, as early as monday, trades and free agency will happen.[/color]

Originally Posted by Jay02

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No Players can be traded, Only Picks.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Good chance, as early as monday, trades and free agency will happen.[/color]

Originally Posted by Statis22

a corner would be nice but a four of wilson  webb, carr, and a healthy foxworth would do
what we need to improve is pass rush, of course our secondary gonna look bad if QB's have all day to throw

a corner would be nice but a four of wilson  webb, carr, and a healthy foxworth would do
what we need to improve is pass rush, of course our secondary gonna look bad if QB's have all day to throw

One can hope
ohwell.gif

I have no faith whatsoever in the front office, I just have a feeling that they'll +@$# this up.

One can hope
ohwell.gif

I have no faith whatsoever in the front office, I just have a feeling that they'll +@$# this up.

Originally Posted by blackxme

One can hope
ohwell.gif

Incredibly unreal.  He wont get past 7 for sure.....and I would almost guarantee you he doesnt last to 7.

Originally Posted by blackxme

One can hope
ohwell.gif

Incredibly unreal.  He wont get past 7 for sure.....and I would almost guarantee you he doesnt last to 7.

I don't blame TT for not wanting to pay Jenkins, we'll find something else cheaper.

I wouldnt mind seeing us trading the pick, feel like the talent pool is watered down (pun intended). Having a couple more picks allows us to miss on a couple. I think we're sitting pretty though, I also heard on the radio that Ingram may drop? Would love to have him in GB....I can't see him falling that far.

I don't blame TT for not wanting to pay Jenkins, we'll find something else cheaper.

I wouldnt mind seeing us trading the pick, feel like the talent pool is watered down (pun intended). Having a couple more picks allows us to miss on a couple. I think we're sitting pretty though, I also heard on the radio that Ingram may drop? Would love to have him in GB....I can't see him falling that far.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Is Robert Quinn going to be effective as a 3-4 DE? Or is he going to end up a OLB in the 3-4?
He's an OLB. I don't think any team would draft him as a 3-4 DE. A 4-3 DE? Yeah.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Is Robert Quinn going to be effective as a 3-4 DE? Or is he going to end up a OLB in the 3-4?
He's an OLB. I don't think any team would draft him as a 3-4 DE. A 4-3 DE? Yeah.

Blaine Gabbert reminds me a lot of Alex Smith. They're saying he doesn't "respond well to pressure", or can't improvise, that's Alex Smith in a nutshell.

Peterson won't fall past the Niners if he even falls that far.

Back
Top Bottom