Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

NFLN is so much better than ESPN with who they have running this. Berman always tips the choice right before they go to Roger. Eisen lets the commish announce. I like it that way.

NFLN is so much better than ESPN with who they have running this. Berman always tips the choice right before they go to Roger. Eisen lets the commish announce. I like it that way.

Crazy how quick Cam rose up from people picking him in the 2nd-3rd round during the season to him being the number 1 pick
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ booing Goodell

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Crazy how quick Cam rose up from people picking him in the 2nd-3rd round during the season to him being the number 1 pick
laugh.gif

Talent and hype can do that..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ booing Goodell
I know right
laugh.gif
and Locker falling

Originally Posted by Newbs24

NFLN is so much better than ESPN with who they have running this. Berman always tips the choice right before they go to Roger. Eisen lets the commish announce. I like it that way
x2

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

laugh.gif

Naa I mean they were saying that after he won the Heisman and Locker was supposedly number 1 and he isn't even a top 5 QB now

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

laugh.gif

Naa I mean they were saying that after he won the Heisman and Locker was supposedly number 1 and he isn't even a top 5 QB now

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ booing Goodell
I know right
laugh.gif
and Locker falling

Originally Posted by Newbs24

NFLN is so much better than ESPN with who they have running this. Berman always tips the choice right before they go to Roger. Eisen lets the commish announce. I like it that way
x2

Back
Top Bottom