Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

someone tell von to wipe the tears off his forehead
laugh.gif

Damn this draft is so low key compared to previous years. I didn't even know it was today until I pulled ESPN.com a few minutes ago

I know it's the lockout situation, but I actually like it low key. It's a damn draft, not the extravaganze they've made it out to be for the past 5-10 years.

The hugs are great.

For some reason I can't picture Jimmer Fredette embracing David Stern.

The hugs are great.

For some reason I can't picture Jimmer Fredette embracing David Stern.

Damn this draft is so low key compared to previous years. I didn't even know it was today until I pulled ESPN.com a few minutes ago

I know it's the lockout situation, but I actually like it low key. It's a damn draft, not the extravaganze they've made it out to be for the past 5-10 years.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I don't know why bu the wide-openness of this draft has me more intrigued than past years. We really don't know where anyone is going.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I don't know why bu the wide-openness of this draft has me more intrigued than past years. We really don't know where anyone is going.

^ theres nothing to really spoil at this point...after this next pick, it'll get interesting

^ theres nothing to really spoil at this point...after this next pick, it'll get interesting

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

you think we'll actually take someone with our first pick or just trade it away again?

you think we'll actually take someone with our first pick or just trade it away again?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif
i really have no idea bro. i see us making the pick at 17 and trading the one at 28...but we'll see what the hoodie does

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif
i really have no idea bro. i see us making the pick at 17 and trading the one at 28...but we'll see what the hoodie does

Back
Top Bottom