OFFICIAL 2011 NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD (FEB. 24): VOL. WOW!

Cp just wants to dump on portland any chance he gets...

You need to move far, far away from oregon my man

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It's easy to forget something that isn't true.
Tracy will have the last word. At this point, money means nothing

Originally Posted by CP1708

CLASSIC case of Portland over valuing their guys. Old expirings in Miller, Pryz, or Camby with a chance to get a talent upgrade and they can't pull the trigger. How many years have we seen this? :smh

so who plays PG if they trade miller?

The deal wasn't even definite for Miller. And they can go elsewhere for a PG. They ran a commercial a few minutes ago to come join their legacy........of losing or what the @#$% they talkin about? #confusing
roll.gif

T-Mac one of the clutchest players of all time?? All I remember is the miracle 13 in 35 and then that one game winner he made vs. the Mavs in the playoffs. He got hot for one crazy outburst in 35 seconds...it's not like he regularly does that and teams up by 10 with a minute left go "Oh $!%! it's not over, T-Mac is still shooting!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Meh....it's good to get Hinrich's 9 mil salary off the books....and Crawford is expiring.
You can finally stop the hate on dude.
laugh.gif
He was basura....now he's ATL's basura...
wow someone who actually can see just how terrible hinrich is???? this cant be real life???

It's a good move for Deron to get out of the west after all he seems to have a hard time facing the Lakers.

in the works a deal which involves baron davis and mo williams which i dont fully understand
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by LDJ

in the works a deal which involves baron davis and mo williams which i dont fully understand
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

yea d. aldridge said they are trying to workout other players and/or draft picks

That's disgusting. Taking Baron away from Blake is stupid and for all the players being offered on the tradeblock it's Mo Williams?

Cavs, Clippers discussing trade

The Los Angeles Clippers and the Cleveland Cavaliers are in discussions about a trade that would send guard Baron Davis to Cleveland for guard Mo Williams, according to league sources. The deal is not close to being finalized and the teams will continue talking Thursday before the 3 p.m. deadline.

Davis did not dress for Wednesday’s game against New Orleans with what the team said was a sore knee. Williams returned for Cleveland just before the All-Star break after missing 13 games with a hip injury.

Though slumping from the floor of late, Davis has played much better of late for the Clippers after starting the season at odds with coach Vinny Del Negro when he came to camp out of shape.

The Cavaliers would be able to absorb Davis’ $13 million salary by virtue of the large trade exception they received from Miami in the LeBron James sign-and-trade deal.
Link

Byron Scott and Baron Davis should work well again...or not.

That's a pretty pointless trade. Cavs got to start rebuilding, and they take on that contract?! Not a good look.

I dont see why the Hawks would trade ZaZa either. Ill gladly take him on the Knicks.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

What is Monta? 24? He's got time, nevermind he was on the team that beat the Mavs.. McGrady bombed in the playoffs every year.
Calm down. The Magic and Rockets bombed in the playoffs. T-Mac stepped it up in the playoffs every year. No need to make false statements.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

The Grizzlies are discussing a trade that would send Zach Randolph to the Magic for Jason Richardson and Brandon Bass, according to Chad Ford of ESPN.com.
One interesting tidbit from a source in Memphis: Last week Sam Smith of Bulls.com floated a potential Randolph-to-Magic deal. While it's unclear if it was actually proposed, I was told that, internally, the Grizzlies have discussed sending Randolph to Orlando for Brandon Bass and Jason Richardson.

nerd.gif

but i dont understand how this helps the magic. theyre losing a big man, and acquiring another
grin.gif

i dont care much for jason richardson, but he's not scared to take big shots at the end of a game, which i like
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

That's a pretty pointless trade. Cavs got to start rebuilding, and they take on that contract?! Not a good look.

I dont see why the Hawks would trade ZaZa either. Ill gladly take him on the Knicks.
Zaza for Turiaf. 
Ya'll can have dude.

Back
Top Bottom