Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

i have more respect for bosh now...at least u noe he cared for the game
i woulda have being super upset if i was in their position 2...

I'm not a Dallas fan but I am happy Dirk, Kidd and Cuban finally got a chip. They definitely deserved it.

Anyone have gif of Bosh falling to his knees and start crying?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It was very brief but you could see it when he was walking in the locker rooms.
roll.gif

Air Freshhh must be on suicide watch
roll.gif

CosmicCanon another joke buncha bandwagon fans slurping lebrons nuts

SHHHHHHHHHH
NT DO YOU HEAR THAT?
THAT'S THE SOUND OF LEBRON'S RINGS ON THE TABLE
THAT'S THE HEAT FANS CRAWLING ON THEIR KNEES AND ELBOW'S OUT OF THE ARENA
*WE DON'T HEAR ANYTHING HOOD*
THAT'S RIGHT
GIVE IT TO ME AGAIN
GIVE IT TO ME AGAIN

Per @Chris_Broussard: Lebron James involved in post game altercation in Heat locker room. Developing...

Oh snap!

Edit: false alarm

The Heat need an entirely revamped bench.. They don't even have the faintest resemblance to a good bench..

They also need 2 big men to be out there be physical, who can get rebounds..

All of those things cost... MONEY..

If the Heat were smart, they would trade 1 of the big 3 (SHHHHLEBRONJAMESSHHHHH) to a team and get 2 starters out of it (a 3 and a 5)... Resign Chalmers.. and pick up 2 physical bench players.. And that team would be unstoppable...

Because right now all they can do is sign Juwan Howard's over and over again

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Congrats to the Mavs. they played their butts off.

Not happy with the end result, but I'll take a finals appearance over getting knocked out in the first round like last year. Eff the hype and expectations, we beasted on the two teams people said we couldn't beat.

And yall clowns do realize that Bron never guaranteed 5,6,7 championships. He was asked if his goal was to win a championship and he said the infamous "Not one, Not two, not three, etc." Like I've always said, every players goal should be to win every game they play in. I want a guy who thinks he can go 1500-0 during his career. All of the greats, including the ones we consider humble, never stepped on the court thinking they were going to lose. But if yall want to take that soundbite and make it more than what it really is, so be it.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

It was a good run.

This my first time doing my trash talkin on NT trying to bring hype to the NBA finals.

It was FUN
laugh.gif

But yall can do alll trash talking now...but remember I sent all yall fishing FIRST!
pimp.gif

I'm happy that we made it this far!

Till Next Time NT!
MIAMI HEAT...

They lose GAMES and they lose SERIES
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom