Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

AlexKennedyNBA Alex Kennedy
LeBron: "At the end of the day, all of the people that want to see me fail will wake up tomorrow and have the same life, the same problems."

What a @!@%#!%%@

Man the entire building was in panic mode from jump.
30t6p3b.gif
We were sitting there watching Bron's shootaround just shaking our heads with every missed shot. The only moments of joy was when he hit his first few shots and they seemed to be grooving. Once the blatant no calls started everyone in the building knew we weren't taking it. Then on top of that when they did get calls they missed more than half their free throws. Let me tell you guys something. That building started turning on LeBron real quickly. Everytime dude passed the ball or didn't body or drive on a smaller defender we were going ballistic. At one point people were even questioning if he was point shaving or something. It was not pretty at all. The whole night seemed like they were intent on losing. I watched the game from the stands in utter disgust at what I saw. LeBron James just provided me with the hugest sports related dissapointment in my life. At least all my other teams go out fighting. He's over rated indeed, the anti clutch, and I'm selling all of my LeBron related memorabilia. I can't wear anything of his after his performance in these finals. Utterly disgusted.
30t6p3b.gif
Eric Spoelstra, fired. NEXT! That was just awful.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 son is THE ultimate douche bag.
How can ANY OF YOU say you're a fan of this guy and be serious about it? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

So Lebrons answer to his haters is... ..."I am richer than you, so go back to your life."

What a punk.
and yet there are people who still wonder why lebron is such a disliked individual

such a contemptible moron

Lebron ethered the general public with that comment
laugh.gif

basically said "Tomorrow you gotta wake up with all your problems and I'm still Lebron James" (paraphrased)

He has definitely embraced the villain finally

So Lebrons answer to his haters is... ..."I am richer than you, so go back to your life."

What a punk.

Yea that's what he said without saying it, he said it wit a smirk too, but after all the criticism how else should he resspond?

That was a pretty low blow for Lebron basically saying

I am rich and the rest of you can go back to your 9 to 5's while you help pay my salary and I will continue being rich while the majority keeps struggling...

SMH that comment made me lose even more respect for that piece of trash.

What a punk.
ya that was groce.  like this dude couldve acted like a HOFer but he set himself a couple steps back LOL
anyone catch carlilse with the mini-stab at the end of his press? lol 

LeBron ain't made for this. He doesn't want to be villain/bad guy...he wants to be loved by America deep down. Wants to be seen as the fun-loving guy, similar to Dwight Howard. Compare that to Wade, who doesn't care about his rep nor whether he's the bad guy or not.

Lebron making himself look worse and worse everytime he opens his mouth. Just arrogance beyond belief and still in denial

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

What a punk.
ya that was groce.  like this dude couldve acted like a HOFer but he set himself a couple steps back LOL
anyone catch carlilse with the mini-stab at the end of his press? lol 
missed it. what did he say?

Lebron has to watch the beginning of "Sportscenter" everyday seeing the Mavs hoist up the trophy.

Dude is lame, i hope he never gets a ring

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

What a punk.

Yea that's what he said without saying it, he said it wit a smirk too, but after all the criticism how else should he resspond?

Like a professional.  Like someone who is supposed to be the poster child of the league should.

Dudes mad Lebron hit the haters with the ether
roll.gif

Whats he supposed to say? People clowned his moms and baby mother at the end of the day he's still him and you're you tho
pimp.gif

Congrats to the Mavs tho

What a punk.
This is why I can't really respect LeBron at this point in his career.  He's just not real.  Let's be honest Bron--the talk gets to you.  The hate gets to you.  You're a HUMAN, not a cyborg.  STOP FRONTING.  We can all see you're agitated in the post game press conference.  And we all see those insecurities and tears behind the false front.

LeBron and that comment
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
He just mad though
roll.gif

I definitely have more respect for Wade than LeBron

Bosh and Chalmers are bums! #@$% those #$!$$!*.

Back
Top Bottom