Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

TONIGHT IS WONDERFUL

Originally Posted by throwback1718

wait wait wait.... who the hell lebron fought?!!?
With his hairline.

Spoiler [+]
Hairline won.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

http://twitter.com/#!/Chris_Broussard

Per @Chris_Broussard: Lebron James involved in post game altercation in Heat locker room. Developing...
12 minutes ago
lebron and wade with bosh in the middle tryna break it up
laugh.gif
 not true but would be funny...

i am shocked man.... i cannot believe a team with 3 superstars lost in 6. atleast make it go to 7...

I tol' ya'll....

Miami's bench is only good for the regular season.

Despite them havin' the best starting five in the NBA, their bench is average... The bench cannot be average in order to win a championship NT family...

Congratulations Dallas. Ya'll earned it.

+

This is why Kobe Bryant is still the best player in the world. LeBron & Wade do not have a complete offensive game.

Kobe does. The guy can do everything offensively. Wade & LeBron cannot shoot themselves out of slumps. They are primarily and most comfortable driving.

hmmm rick carlisle's closing statement on lebron james and how the media circus is not the way the game should be....good point

Looking at the highlights,

Mario Chalmers didn't want any, Deshawn Stevenson is about that life!

tumblr_lmk9iydQ821qbydvuo1_500.png

tumblr_lmplhxHWLf1qbudd3o1_400.jpg

Lebron, shut the +!@* up! I know that was you! I ain’t even gotta look! I should send you back to Cleveland with their wack %*$ team, %%$+$. Would you like that?!

So Lebrons answer to his haters is... ..."I am richer than you, so go back to your life."

What a punk.

Back
Top Bottom