Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yikes -24 for Bron DEEEEEEEEEAD
mj-laughing.gif

It was a good run.

This my first time doing my trash talkin on NT trying to bring hype to the NBA finals.

It was FUN
laugh.gif

But yall can do alll trash talking now...but remember I sent all yall fishing FIRST!
pimp.gif

I'm happy that we made it this far!

Till Next Time NT!

Remember the Heat fans were asking for the Mavs fans whenever we lost?

Were

Are

Those

Guys

Now?

roll.gif

I'm surprised I can still post on Niketalk.  I thought it would've exploded by now.

Props to Dirk and all the Dallas Mavs fans out there.  It must feel VERY sweet after losing to Miami years back and feeling like you got cheated.  Y'all definitely deserved this one.

Second, Bron is definitely NOT a great and this will make for a lot of great off season discussions i'm sure.

Wish my boy Wade got another but they young, they have time.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

It was a good run.

This my first time doing my trash talkin on NT trying to bring hype to the NBA finals.

It was FUN
laugh.gif

But yall can do alll trash talking now...but remember I sent all yall fishing FIRST!
pimp.gif

Till Next Time NT!
shaq-face.jpg

You're a certified CLOWN bruh

D
E
S
T
I
N
Y

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It was a good run.

It was FUN
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Till Next Time NT!
shaq-face.jpg

D
E
S
T
I
N
Y

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats the wrong GIF of BOSH we need the one where dude collapses in the tunnel crying on the ground then wade has to pick him up

Originally Posted by JD214

Remember the Heat fans were asking for the Mavs fans whenever we lost?

Were

Are

Those

Guys

Now?

roll.gif

Tbf myself and others have come out and said congrats to the Mavs. Dnt label us under the same umbrella as people like AirFresh. That dude is a loony toon 
roll.gif

FEELS GOOD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spent the past 12 years rooting for these guys; growing up with my friends in the DFW and going through heartbreak after heartbreak. Only poetic justice that we clinch on Miami's court. 

All the haters need to chill out on Bron and the Heat. They'll be hungrier than ever next year and ready to go. Same goes with Black Mamba. 

Lebron waited to the last 3 Min of the series to finally step up and try to hold dirk.......... what a coward he should have tried earlier,
congrats to the Mavs fans, I was rooting for the Heat cause I liked Lebron but after seeing he has no heart im finished with him

Heat fans its going to get tougher from here on out, teams arent going to be scared to face the heat anymore and with the new CBA they wont be able to get help good luck in the future

It was a good run.

It was FUN
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Till Next Time NT!
shaq-face.jpg

D
E
S
T
I
N
Y

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bozo-the-clown-adult-costume.jpg

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Congrats to Dallas. Good riddance to Miami. I've never hated a team more than you. DIE DIE DIE.

Another example of why Bulls fans have become the most annoying fans on NT.  Just pathetic.

Yeah, y'all need to get the one where he got on the floor and started crawling or some #*@#
laugh.gif

But, man it at least shows the dude really did want to win.. Robin just gonna act like it's nothing

It was a good run.

It was FUN
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Till Next Time NT!
muahahahhaahahahahah

Back
Top Bottom