Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

As I see this series is that we can't really take much away from each game and the more the media bashes people (Mavs bench or Chris Bosh) the greater likelihood they will respond. I have a feeling if Lebron is who he says he is then he will respond on Thursday.

As I see this series is that we can't really take much away from each game and the more the media bashes people (Mavs bench or Chris Bosh) the greater likelihood they will respond. I have a feeling if Lebron is who he says he is then he will respond on Thursday.

Originally Posted by knightngale

219xycx.jpg
swagga3-o.gif
WHY???? I gotta know. He is too damn talented to resort to these measures. This is the epitome of Hollywood.

Please get back to just playing ball...try acting in the offseason or when you hang em up.

Originally Posted by knightngale

219xycx.jpg
swagga3-o.gif
WHY???? I gotta know. He is too damn talented to resort to these measures. This is the epitome of Hollywood.

Please get back to just playing ball...try acting in the offseason or when you hang em up.

Nail biter of a series, but I still think the Heat will take GM5 by a basket after Dirk misses another game-tying effort and will close it out in 6.

Nail biter of a series, but I still think the Heat will take GM5 by a basket after Dirk misses another game-tying effort and will close it out in 6.

Don't worry Heat 'fans' it's still in the bag. NBA has to milk this series, this will setup a 'spectacular' performance just watch, I won't.

Don't worry Heat 'fans' it's still in the bag. NBA has to milk this series, this will setup a 'spectacular' performance just watch, I won't.

Despite all the foolery, all these games have been EXCELLENT theatre. I can't remember a Finals where 3 of the 4 games have come down to the final possession.

LBJ this, LBJ that, if he has ANY pride and heart, he will show up next game. But even if he does and DAL finally hits all those open shots, it could all be for naught.

DAL needs to get off to a great start in Game 5, I know they're the comeback kids, but just make things not so difficult on yourselves all the time
laugh.gif

Hopefully Dirk is back to 100% on tomorrow.

Despite all the foolery, all these games have been EXCELLENT theatre. I can't remember a Finals where 3 of the 4 games have come down to the final possession.

LBJ this, LBJ that, if he has ANY pride and heart, he will show up next game. But even if he does and DAL finally hits all those open shots, it could all be for naught.

DAL needs to get off to a great start in Game 5, I know they're the comeback kids, but just make things not so difficult on yourselves all the time
laugh.gif

Hopefully Dirk is back to 100% on tomorrow.

every game is important cuz each team could of been swept. Both teams turned it up in the 4th when it counted.

every game is important cuz each team could of been swept. Both teams turned it up in the 4th when it counted.

Back
Top Bottom