Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I really hope DW, LJ or CB break their ankle so they realize what a REAL injury is... these jokers have ruined the NBA for good.  Anyone rooting for Miami is a bigger clown than the big 3.

In reference to this...
219xycx.jpg

and this
HuR88.gif

and no one forgets this
247682571.gif

0073_1nbe.gif

laugh.gif
 good execution

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

This game wasn't important and us heat fans should know that. Dallas needed that to STAY alive.

We got game 3.

We need game 5.

And We close it in 6.

DONE.

You guys don't need game 5. I think it will seal the deal if you guys get game 5. But i can see Miami winning 2 in a row at home, like Lakers last year. Game 5 is a MUST win for Dallas tho

LeBron isn't gonna let game 5  go, Since his offense wasn't clicking you know he's gonna go off.

But he sucked in game 4 too.

You were a Nowitzness again tonight huh, instead of a witness.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

This game wasn't important and us heat fans should know that. Dallas needed that to STAY alive.

We got game 3.

We need game 5.

And We close it in 6.

DONE.

You guys don't need game 5. I think it will seal the deal if you guys get game 5. But i can see Miami winning 2 in a row at home, like Lakers last year. Game 5 is a MUST win for Dallas tho

LeBron isn't gonna let game 5  go, Since his offense wasn't clicking you know he's gonna go off.

But he sucked in game 4 too.

You were a Nowitzness again tonight huh, instead of a witness.

I may be a Heat fan but Air Fresh you got some issues
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lebron needs to sort himself out. That was the worst game of his career. Trust that after all the bashing he's gonna get till game 5 that he's gonna come hard at the Mavs. If the Mavs put Kidd on him again they'll get raped. Beware the wounded animal

I may be a Heat fan but Air Fresh you got some issues
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lebron needs to sort himself out. That was the worst game of his career. Trust that after all the bashing he's gonna get till game 5 that he's gonna come hard at the Mavs. If the Mavs put Kidd on him again they'll get raped. Beware the wounded animal

Alright settle down you trolls, we still got this.
All ya doubting my mans, best believe Lebron will go off, and he'll shut you haters up. So have ya'll overplayed jokes and memes, best believe ya'll won't be talking after Thursday.

Alright settle down you trolls, we still got this.
All ya doubting my mans, best believe Lebron will go off, and he'll shut you haters up. So have ya'll overplayed jokes and memes, best believe ya'll won't be talking after Thursday.

Lebron deserves everything bit of criticism that comes his way, dude totally played with no heart in the 4th quarter, I’m done defending him. Seriously this series should have been over right now, but his passive and timid performances in the 4th quarter of games 2 and 4 have the series at 2-2. It’s just so upsetting to see someone not give his all, I can understand if Dallas won the game by out playing the heat, but that’s not been the case, the Heats/Lebron has handed Dallas these wins by not closing out.

Lebron deserves everything bit of criticism that comes his way, dude totally played with no heart in the 4th quarter, I’m done defending him. Seriously this series should have been over right now, but his passive and timid performances in the 4th quarter of games 2 and 4 have the series at 2-2. It’s just so upsetting to see someone not give his all, I can understand if Dallas won the game by out playing the heat, but that’s not been the case, the Heats/Lebron has handed Dallas these wins by not closing out.

Back
Top Bottom