Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Silliest quote I've heard all week about this series

"Miami wants a championship obviously but I feel like they wanted to beat Boston more than anything this year. For Dallas their opponents have had no sentimental value, they just want that goddamn ring."

roll.gif

"Miami wants a championship obviously but I feel like they wanted to beat Boston more than anything this year. For Dallas their opponents have had no sentimental value, they just want that goddamn ring."

roll.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

roll.gif
you laugh but that's an arguable statement. i mean dallas' teams havent really meant much to them, however i think beating miami will mean alot to them tho.  it looked like it was an sublime moment for the heat after that victory againt the tics.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

roll.gif
you laugh but that's an arguable statement. i mean dallas' teams havent really meant much to them, however i think beating miami will mean alot to them tho.  it looked like it was an sublime moment for the heat after that victory againt the tics.

I'm officially saying Heat in 4. Can't really see the Mavs winning in 7, that's just a hopeful outcome.

I'm just not convinced great offense will beat great defense. Plus I was never swayed by the Mavs defense being anywhere near the level of the great defenses in the league or of who they've beaten in the playoffs.

I'd like for the Heat to lose but I predict they win.

I'm officially saying Heat in 4. Can't really see the Mavs winning in 7, that's just a hopeful outcome.

I'm just not convinced great offense will beat great defense. Plus I was never swayed by the Mavs defense being anywhere near the level of the great defenses in the league or of who they've beaten in the playoffs.

I'd like for the Heat to lose but I predict they win.

No you're team isn't but the way I see it is that MIA's balance of off/def is way better than the Mavs cuz their defense is that much better and once they start clicking on all cylinders the defense the Mavs play is gonna break down when the Heat are getting stops and going on the break.

I was just gonna keep my prediction as is but I been thinking about this finals match up on and off for a while.

No you're team isn't but the way I see it is that MIA's balance of off/def is way better than the Mavs cuz their defense is that much better and once they start clicking on all cylinders the defense the Mavs play is gonna break down when the Heat are getting stops and going on the break.

I was just gonna keep my prediction as is but I been thinking about this finals match up on and off for a while.

Back
Top Bottom