Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

game day!!

Although I'm annoyed the game doesn't start till 9pm...very annoying

i forget sometimes you guys on the east coast watch gms that late, lol. hopefully, i can catch the end of the fourth, sucks to be at work. you know if espn3 is streaming it?

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

game day!!

Although I'm annoyed the game doesn't start till 9pm...very annoying

Pacific time
pimp.gif

The Mavs r going to literally execute the Heat.
Our team defense & crisp offensive execution is deadly.
The slow drip lethal injection starts tonite!

The Mavs r going to literally execute the Heat.
Our team defense & crisp offensive execution is deadly.
The slow drip lethal injection starts tonite!

Who remembers Duke vs. UNLV 1991?
There was no way on earth those slow, fundamentally sound prep school kids could beat those athletically superior inner city superstars.
But they did, and its about to happen again.
LET'S GO MAVS!

Who remembers Duke vs. UNLV 1991?
There was no way on earth those slow, fundamentally sound prep school kids could beat those athletically superior inner city superstars.
But they did, and its about to happen again.
LET'S GO MAVS!

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

One thing the Heat strive in is that transition game, but Dallas doesn't really turn it over
But we're terrible on the boards, especially offensively... We've gotta sell out getting back off a shot in this series because they're gonna get out and try to run.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

One thing the Heat strive in is that transition game, but Dallas doesn't really turn it over
But we're terrible on the boards, especially offensively... We've gotta sell out getting back off a shot in this series because they're gonna get out and try to run.

As much as I hate to say it, Heat will win in 6 and we in Cleveland know it always ends bad for us

As much as I hate to say it, Heat will win in 6 and we in Cleveland know it always ends bad for us

in all honesty not shocked the heat are in the finals.....the celtics looked old and didnt look good after the trade and i didnt feel the bulls were ready to take that leap just yet....will abc.com air the game? i work till 9 and will miss the whole game...

in all honesty not shocked the heat are in the finals.....the celtics looked old and didnt look good after the trade and i didnt feel the bulls were ready to take that leap just yet....will abc.com air the game? i work till 9 and will miss the whole game...

Silliest quote I've heard all week about this series

"Miami wants a championship obviously but I feel like they wanted to beat Boston more than anything this year. For Dallas their opponents have had no sentimental value, they just want that goddamn ring."

Silliest quote I've heard all week about this series

"Miami wants a championship obviously but I feel like they wanted to beat Boston more than anything this year. For Dallas their opponents have had no sentimental value, they just want that goddamn ring."

I've watched all of the breakdowns from the Sports Gurus and I still have Miami winning in six.
Expect the Heat to average 25 free throws per game, which will be the deciding factor in the series.
Dirk is going to average at least 30 per game, but Miami's quickness on defense going to limit the other Mavs numbers severely.

I've watched all of the breakdowns from the Sports Gurus and I still have Miami winning in six.
Expect the Heat to average 25 free throws per game, which will be the deciding factor in the series.
Dirk is going to average at least 30 per game, but Miami's quickness on defense going to limit the other Mavs numbers severely.

Back
Top Bottom