Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Let me make my prediction now before I forget.

Mavs in 5. Dirk ain't goin' back to Miami.

He didn't go back to Cali. 4-0

He didn't go back to OKC. 4-1

And he ain't goin' back to South Beach! 4-1 Dirk!
+1. Liked.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I want to change my pick from MIA in 6 to MIA in 5 after watching this Bulls-Heat on NBATV. They won't need 5 red jerseys to grab Kidd/JJ like they did Rose. Defense wins championships
laugh.gif

This is crazy because me watching the exact same game is why I think we winning in 5. You give us open threes consistently and we making them.
They gave the Bulls open 3s cuz it's the Bulls. Only guy you seriously has to really worry about is Korver and if he's off Bogans, Deng, Brewer, CJ and Rose won't scare you.

The Heat will adjust for the Mavs' 3pt shooters.

Damn I forgot the Heat play this magical defense where they can in front of any player AND cover all the teams three point shooters.

Apparently they NEVER will have to double Dirk Nowitzki either
laugh.gif

I must have forgot Lebron is going to guard Dirk, JJ Barea and JET all at the same time. Why even play this series since apparently the Heat have teleportation powers

I want to change my pick from MIA in 6 to MIA in 5 after watching this Bulls-Heat on NBATV. They won't need 5 red jerseys to grab Kidd/JJ like they did Rose. Defense wins championships
laugh.gif

This is crazy because me watching the exact same game is why I think we winning in 5. You give us open threes consistently and we making them.
They gave the Bulls open 3s cuz it's the Bulls. Only guy you seriously has to really worry about is Korver and if he's off Bogans, Deng, Brewer, CJ and Rose won't scare you.

Damn I forgot the Heat play this magical defense where they can in front of any player AND cover all the teams three point shooters.

Apparently they NEVER will have to double Dirk Nowitzki either
laugh.gif

I must have forgot Lebron is going to guard Dirk, JJ Barea and JET all at the same time. Why even play this series since apparently the Heat have teleportation powers

laugh.gif

Easier typed than done homie.
Y'all gone play 7 on 5 or somethin'?

laugh.gif

Easier typed than done homie.
Y'all gone play 7 on 5 or somethin'?

I either got Dallas in 6 or Miami in 7.

I believe I called Dallas in 5 against OKC and Miami in 5 against Chicago, so hopefully I get this right.

One thing though...I can't see either of these teams losing back to back games.

I either got Dallas in 6 or Miami in 7.

I believe I called Dallas in 5 against OKC and Miami in 5 against Chicago, so hopefully I get this right.

One thing though...I can't see either of these teams losing back to back games.

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

I just saw Caron doin contact drills on sportscenter
You sure about that?

He's been doing a ton of stuff on the court, but no actual contact drills.

You sure about that?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

You sure about that?

Positive he was playin 2 on 2 look for yaself on sportscenter

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

You sure about that?

Positive he was playin 2 on 2 look for yaself on sportscenter

Back
Top Bottom