Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. Midrange by definition is the 10-18 area.

Exactly how is a 23ft jumper a "midrange shot" ? Last I checked, barring some change the last few days... wasnt that a 3 pt shot? Im just saying
nerd.gif
. And the heat cannot play dirk like he is the same dirk from 06 or even from last season.

3 pt line in the nba since '97-'98 season is 23 feet 9 inches.

So a damn near 3 pt shot is midrange now?

Bro that's a long two.

Just say you think Lebron is better at making jumpshots and we wouldn't be arguing.

Originally Posted by LDJ

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. Midrange by definition is the 10-18 area.

Exactly how is a 23ft jumper a "midrange shot" ? Last I checked, barring some change the last few days... wasnt that a 3 pt shot? Im just saying
nerd.gif
. And the heat cannot play dirk like he is the same dirk from 06 or even from last season.

Bro that's a long two.

Just say you think Lebron is better at making jumpshots and we wouldn't be arguing.

Originally Posted by LDJ

nerd.gif

Bro that's a long two.

You know what? You're 100% correct. my bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

nerd.gif

Bro that's a long two.

laugh.gif

I want to change my pick from MIA in 6 to MIA in 5 after watching this Bulls-Heat on NBATV. They won't need 5 red jerseys to grab Kidd/JJ like they did Rose. Defense wins championships

I want to change my pick from MIA in 6 to MIA in 5 after watching this Bulls-Heat on NBATV. They won't need 5 red jerseys to grab Kidd/JJ like they did Rose. Defense wins championships

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif

This is crazy because me watching the exact same game is why I think we winning in 5. You give us open threes consistently and we making them.

laugh.gif

This is crazy because me watching the exact same game is why I think we winning in 5. You give us open threes consistently and we making them.

Bro that's a long two.

laugh.gif

Its cool i see sometimes blind hate just clouds reasoning and facts. But from my days of playing mid-range was considered any shot from the free throw line outside to inside the 3pt line.

Bro that's a long two.

laugh.gif

Its cool i see sometimes blind hate just clouds reasoning and facts. But from my days of playing mid-range was considered any shot from the free throw line outside to inside the 3pt line.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Bro that's a long two.

laugh.gif

Nah no hate I got a kobe & durant jersey. Just had a brain fart
laugh.gif
. If you take a shot just inside the 3 point line that def isn't midrange

Originally Posted by LDJ

Bro that's a long two.

laugh.gif

Nah no hate I got a kobe & durant jersey. Just had a brain fart
laugh.gif
. If you take a shot just inside the 3 point line that def isn't midrange

laugh.gif

They gave the Bulls open 3s cuz it's the Bulls. Only guy you seriously has to really worry about is Korver and if he's off Bogans, Deng, Brewer, CJ and Rose won't scare you.

The Heat will adjust for the Mavs' 3pt shooters.

laugh.gif

They gave the Bulls open 3s cuz it's the Bulls. Only guy you seriously has to really worry about is Korver and if he's off Bogans, Deng, Brewer, CJ and Rose won't scare you.

The Heat will adjust for the Mavs' 3pt shooters.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

The Heat should let Stevenson shoot as many open threes as he wants

Deshawn is going to make his open looks this series...please believe it.

Originally Posted by Demps

this.
as a heat fan, I don't want to leave ANY Mav open for 3's. When it rains it pours...

Originally Posted by Demps

this.
as a heat fan, I don't want to leave ANY Mav open for 3's. When it rains it pours...

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Let me make my prediction now before I forget.

Mavs in 5. Dirk ain't goin' back to Miami.

He didn't go back to Cali. 4-0

He didn't go back to OKC. 4-1

And he ain't goin' back to South Beach! 4-1 Dirk!
+1. Liked.

Back
Top Bottom