Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

I blame it all on having to wait 4 days for the finals. I want the off season to start already 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

WHAT DEFENSE!? 
roll.gif

MIAMI HAS THE TOP DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE AND WE BASICALLY SWEPT THE BULLS 
smokin.gif

MIAMI IN 5...6 IF LEBRON AND WADE GET DRUNK OFF THE HENNY 

havent the heat eliminated every opponent in a 4 games to 1 fashion? it would only be fitting that they win it in 5 aswell.

i cannot wait until this so called dallas defense gets exposed. dallas is one lucky team. the luck stops in the finals though.
The Lakers 88  PPG would like a word with you.
Russell Westbrook's 36% shooting would like to talk to you.
Kevin Durant's 43% shooting would like to let you know something.

Match-ups baby, match-ups.

How are we lucky when we've lost three games by a combined total of 12 points? And of our 12 wins, 10 of them have been by more than 5 points?

Lucky that the Lakers didn't show up?
Lucky that Kevin Durant and Russ are young?
Lucky that Brandon Roy didn't have a legendary outburst in six games?

And if we win it all, we'll be lucky that the Heat still need to time gel and they shouldn't have won their first year anyways.

It's all good dude.

You got a nibble.

haters_gonna_hate.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

WHAT DEFENSE!? 
roll.gif

smokin.gif

havent the heat eliminated every opponent in a 4 games to 1 fashion? it would only be fitting that they win it in 5 aswell.

i cannot wait until this so called dallas defense gets exposed. dallas is one lucky team. the luck stops in the finals though.
The Lakers 88  PPG would like a word with you.
Russell Westbrook's 36% shooting would like to talk to you.
Kevin Durant's 43% shooting would like to let you know something.

Match-ups baby, match-ups.

How are we lucky when we've lost three games by a combined total of 12 points? And of our 12 wins, 10 of them have been by more than 5 points?

Lucky that the Lakers didn't show up?
Lucky that Kevin Durant and Russ are young?
Lucky that Brandon Roy didn't have a legendary outburst in six games?

And if we win it all, we'll be lucky that the Heat still need to time gel and they shouldn't have won their first year anyways.

It's all good dude.

You got a nibble.

haters_gonna_hate.gif

Originally Posted by MHT214

I just want these Mavericks to play the Defense that has got them here..and grab those damn rebounds!

WHAT DEFENSE!? 
roll.gif

smokin.gif

Basically, the streak continues. Those trolls who flame me, keep in mind, I've been right this entire run, check the past threads.
Heat beat Celtics in 5

Heat beat Bulls in 5.

Heat WILL beat Mavs in 5.

Listen to the psychic, ya'll. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MHT214

I just want these Mavericks to play the Defense that has got them here..and grab those damn rebounds!

WHAT DEFENSE!? 
roll.gif

smokin.gif

Basically, the streak continues. Those trolls who flame me, keep in mind, I've been right this entire run, check the past threads.
Heat beat Celtics in 5

Heat beat Bulls in 5.

Heat WILL beat Mavs in 5.

Listen to the psychic, ya'll. 
smile.gif

Heat in 6.

Heat in 5 if Deshawn Stevenson decides to invite his fellow teammates to Chuck E. Cheese's the day before a game. 

Heat in 6.

Heat in 5 if Deshawn Stevenson decides to invite his fellow teammates to Chuck E. Cheese's the day before a game. 

Heat in 5, just like the Bulls, there is no consistent scorer on the Mavs to complements the 35+  Dirk will put on whoever guards him. Mavs are streaky as hell..........

BTW- NO ONE on the Mavs can contain Lebron, he will be the x-factor in the series. Wade will expose Jason Kidd...........

Heat in 5, just like the Bulls, there is no consistent scorer on the Mavs to complements the 35+  Dirk will put on whoever guards him. Mavs are streaky as hell..........

BTW- NO ONE on the Mavs can contain Lebron, he will be the x-factor in the series. Wade will expose Jason Kidd...........

Originally Posted by gambit215

Heat in 5, just like the Bulls, there is no consistent scorer on the Mavs to complements the 35+ hell put on whoever guards him. Mavs are streaky as hell..........

Dirk gets double teamed he finds the open man(ask LA). You  leave nearly any one on dallas open ur gonna pay, not like chi, ya marion contained durant( a better scorer than lebron) Jkidd getting exposed? lol, and noone can stop dirk, NO ONE!

Heat in 5, just like the Bulls, there is no consistent scorer on the Mavs to complements the 35+ hell put on whoever guards him. Mavs are streaky as hell..........

Dirk gets double teamed he finds the open man(ask LA). You  leave nearly any one on dallas open ur gonna pay, not like chi, ya marion contained durant( a better scorer than lebron) Jkidd getting exposed? lol, and noone can stop dirk, NO ONE!

Originally Posted by durantula

Dirk gets double teamed he finds the open man(ask LA). You nearly anyoneon dallas open ur gonna pay, not like chi, ya marion contained durant( a better scorer than lebron) Jkidd getting exposed? lol, and noone can stop dirk, NO ONE!

And if the Heat do what the Hawks did to Dwight? Let Dirk get 40 and stay at home on the shooters.

Originally Posted by durantula

Dirk gets double teamed he finds the open man(ask LA). You nearly anyoneon dallas open ur gonna pay, not like chi, ya marion contained durant( a better scorer than lebron) Jkidd getting exposed? lol, and noone can stop dirk, NO ONE!

And if the Heat do what the Hawks did to Dwight? Let Dirk get 40 and stay at home on the shooters.

Ill take home court and 3 of the best 4 players on the court.

yall can bicker over what you think(hope) will happen.

Ill take home court and 3 of the best 4 players on the court.

yall can bicker over what you think(hope) will happen.

This should be lock until Tuesday though.

I got the Heat in 6. I'm not evening really cheering for them. I do want to see Jkidd and Dirk to get a ring.

I think if they do bring Caron back he needs to be on the bench.

This should be lock until Tuesday though.

I got the Heat in 6. I'm not evening really cheering for them. I do want to see Jkidd and Dirk to get a ring.

I think if they do bring Caron back he needs to be on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom