Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

You're right.
frown.gif

Dallas has no chance of losing.

What's losing like?

youll know at the end of the series
laugh.gif

^^

Please ban/suspend this dude for the remaining of the Finals. Giving real fans a bad name 
30t6p3b.gif

Not you whatslosinlike
laugh.gif
,I'm talking about CosmicClown

^^

Please ban/suspend this dude for the remaining of the Finals. Giving real fans a bad name 
30t6p3b.gif

Not you whatslosinlike
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

^

30t6p3b.gif

I have always been a LBJ fan first. I will support dude no matter where he goes. If that makes me a bandwagon fan, so be it. Dudes on here getting butthurt over some trash talk.
laugh.gif

EDIT: We cool fam
pimp.gif

^

30t6p3b.gif

I have always been a LBJ fan first. I will support dude no matter where he goes. If that makes me a bandwagon fan, so be it. Dudes on here getting butthurt over some trash talk.
laugh.gif

EDIT: We cool fam
pimp.gif

Not you
laugh.gif
Why you mad at me for? I've been a logical and intelligent poster, throughout this entire run. I'm just excited that my team is on the verge of a chip. The wait has been so long, but we basically there, especially since we've been shutting up the haters. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not you
laugh.gif
Why you mad at me for? I've been a logical and intelligent poster, throughout this entire run. I'm just excited that my team is on the verge of a chip. The wait has been so long, but we basically there, especially since we've been shutting up the haters. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You're a Knick fan that purposely trolls in order to get reactions and get people to go against Heat fans

You're a Knick fan that purposely trolls in order to get reactions and get people to go against Heat fans

When NBAtv played the '06 finals today I just told my friends no bets will be made on my part
laugh.gif

When NBAtv played the '06 finals today I just told my friends no bets will be made on my part
laugh.gif

dudes really think dallas is gonna win?

haslem is BACK

dallas second scorer is shawn marion 11 points a game ?
laugh.gif

Terry?
roll.gif

MIAMI IN 5

WE

ARE

WINNING

THE

CHIP.

dudes really think dallas is gonna win?

haslem is BACK

dallas second scorer is shawn marion 11 points a game ?
laugh.gif

Terry?
roll.gif

MIAMI IN 5

WE

ARE

WINNING

THE

CHIP.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

2-0.

laugh.gif
Calm down.

Celtics won season series 3-1
Bulls swept season series 3-0 i think?
We all know how that turned out
pimp.gif
Dallas has NO CHANCE. NONE. ZERO.

Dallas doesnt have a chance? right..... they had tougher opponents in the playoffs in each round plus swept the defending 2 time champions who went to the finals 3 years in a row. Just because of that i hope Miami gets blown out terribly each and every game so you bandwagon fans can finally shut up.
MIAMI 

IS

WINNING

THE CHIP

PERIOD

MAVS ARE A CHEAP VERSION OF THE LAKERS 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

2-0.

laugh.gif
Calm down.

Celtics won season series 3-1
Bulls swept season series 3-0 i think?
We all know how that turned out
pimp.gif
Dallas has NO CHANCE. NONE. ZERO.

Dallas doesnt have a chance? right..... they had tougher opponents in the playoffs in each round plus swept the defending 2 time champions who went to the finals 3 years in a row. Just because of that i hope Miami gets blown out terribly each and every game so you bandwagon fans can finally shut up.
MIAMI 

IS

WINNING

THE CHIP

PERIOD

MAVS ARE A CHEAP VERSION OF THE LAKERS 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

It's going to be interesting to see how Bosh match up with Dirk but i think MIA is going to use every big include Big Z on Dirk too
Big Z?!
roll.gif

Dirk left Serge in the dust about 5 times by a simple spin move, who is just as big, just as strong, much quicker, and more athletic.

Big Z? Nah.

14 straight wins is hard to deny,
pimp.gif
DALLAS PLAYED NOTHIN BUT EASY CATS.
LAKERS MENTAL TOUGHNESS WAS DIMINISHED BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED, COCKYNESS CAUGHT THE BEST OF THEM.

DALLAS ALLOWS 100+ POINTS A GAME...AGANIST MIAMI?! THEY GONNA GET BLOOOOOOOOOOOWN OUT

DON'T BRING THE SEASON UP, THEY PLAYED THEM THE FIRST TWO MONTHS OF THE SEASON, AND WON BY SMALL POINTS...WITH NO HASLEM

MIAMI 

WON

THE

CHIP

BEFORE

THE 

SERIES STARTED

END OF DISCUSSION AND THESE STAT TALKIN BS 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

It's going to be interesting to see how Bosh match up with Dirk but i think MIA is going to use every big include Big Z on Dirk too
Big Z?!
roll.gif

Dirk left Serge in the dust about 5 times by a simple spin move, who is just as big, just as strong, much quicker, and more athletic.

Big Z? Nah.

14 straight wins is hard to deny,
pimp.gif
DALLAS PLAYED NOTHIN BUT EASY CATS.
LAKERS MENTAL TOUGHNESS WAS DIMINISHED BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED, COCKYNESS CAUGHT THE BEST OF THEM.

DALLAS ALLOWS 100+ POINTS A GAME...AGANIST MIAMI?! THEY GONNA GET BLOOOOOOOOOOOWN OUT

DON'T BRING THE SEASON UP, THEY PLAYED THEM THE FIRST TWO MONTHS OF THE SEASON, AND WON BY SMALL POINTS...WITH NO HASLEM

MIAMI 

WON

THE

CHIP

BEFORE

THE 

SERIES STARTED

END OF DISCUSSION AND THESE STAT TALKIN BS 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom