Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by MHT214

I just want these Mavericks to play the Defense that has got them here..and grab those damn rebounds!

WHAT DEFENSE!? 
roll.gif

MIAMI HAS THE TOP DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE AND WE BASICALLY SWEPT THE BULLS 
smokin.gif

MIAMI IN 5...6 IF LEBRON AND WADE GET DRUNK OFF THE HENNY 

I just want these Mavericks to play the Defense that has got them here..and grab those damn rebounds!

WHAT DEFENSE!? 
roll.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

WHAT DEFENSE!? 
roll.gif

smokin.gif

havent the heat eliminated every opponent in a 4 games to 1 fashion? it would only be fitting that they win it in 5 aswell.

i cannot wait until this so called dallas defense gets exposed. dallas is one lucky team. the luck stops in the finals though.

WHAT DEFENSE!? 
roll.gif

smokin.gif

havent the heat eliminated every opponent in a 4 games to 1 fashion? it would only be fitting that they win it in 5 aswell.

i cannot wait until this so called dallas defense gets exposed. dallas is one lucky team. the luck stops in the finals though.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Had Caron been healthy the mavs would have been eliminated in the first round 
tired.gif

fixed for you. cannot wait til the heat win so your hating !%@ can finally shut up. los angeles kobes fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Had Caron been healthy the mavs would have been eliminated in the first round 
tired.gif

fixed for you. cannot wait til the heat win so your hating !%@ can finally shut up. los angeles kobes fan
laugh.gif

Haywood is going to body Lebron James like he did in 08 and Deshawn is going to get under Lebron skin lol. Deshawn should make fun of Lebron hairline when he's at the freethrow line. hehe

Haywood is going to body Lebron James like he did in 08 and Deshawn is going to get under Lebron skin lol. Deshawn should make fun of Lebron hairline when he's at the freethrow line. hehe

Originally Posted by NobleKane

WHAT DEFENSE!? 
roll.gif

smokin.gif

The Lakers 88  PPG would like a word with you.
Russell Westbrook's 36% shooting would like to talk to you.
Kevin Durant's 43% shooting would like to let you know something.

Match-ups baby, match-ups.

How are we lucky when we've lost three games by a combined total of 12 points? And of our 12 wins, 10 of them have been by more than 5 points?

Lucky that the Lakers didn't show up?
Lucky that Kevin Durant and Russ are young?
Lucky that Brandon Roy didn't have a legendary outburst in six games?

And if we win it all, we'll be lucky that the Heat still need to time gel and they shouldn't have won their first year anyways.

It's all good dude.

You got a nibble.

haters_gonna_hate.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

WHAT DEFENSE!? 
roll.gif

smokin.gif

The Lakers 88  PPG would like a word with you.
Russell Westbrook's 36% shooting would like to talk to you.
Kevin Durant's 43% shooting would like to let you know something.

Match-ups baby, match-ups.

How are we lucky when we've lost three games by a combined total of 12 points? And of our 12 wins, 10 of them have been by more than 5 points?

Lucky that the Lakers didn't show up?
Lucky that Kevin Durant and Russ are young?
Lucky that Brandon Roy didn't have a legendary outburst in six games?

And if we win it all, we'll be lucky that the Heat still need to time gel and they shouldn't have won their first year anyways.

It's all good dude.

You got a nibble.

haters_gonna_hate.gif

Back
Top Bottom