Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Another thing.

Erick Dampier as a Maverick? Yeah, he netted Tyson Chandler.

Tyson Chandler is the difference this year.

Power CHAMPIONSHIP moves.

When we moved Dampier, I was hoping we'd get more, but I figured, the front-office knows what their doing, and if this is the best we could get for Dampier, it's definitely a HUGE upgrade over Dampier.

And here we are again, back in the Finals, beating the two-time defending champs, and probably one of the most dangerous teams in the League.

Another thing.

When we moved Dampier, I was hoping we'd get more, but I figured, the front-office knows what their doing, and if this is the best we could get for Dampier, it's definitely a HUGE upgrade over Dampier.

And here we are again, back in the Finals, beating the two-time defending champs, and probably one of the most dangerous teams in the League.

laugh.gif
 at people saying this thread should be locked or ban certain people for thier comments

you know not coming in this thread is a option to?
wink.gif

Not a Heat or Mavs fan but enjoy hearing yall rep your team
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 at people saying this thread should be locked or ban certain people for thier comments

wink.gif

Not a Heat or Mavs fan but enjoy hearing yall rep your team
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

wink.gif

It's getting close to that for me, I think... All the new Miami Heat front runners and some of the bits are already wearing thin...

You can avoid most of them just staying in the NBA Thread.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

wink.gif

It's getting close to that for me, I think... All the new Miami Heat front runners and some of the bits are already wearing thin...

You can avoid most of them just staying in the NBA Thread.

The only reason why I picked Miami in 6 is because I'm expecting Dallas' bench to light up the Heat from 3 one game & Dirk going off for 40+ in another
laugh.gif

The only reason why I picked Miami in 6 is because I'm expecting Dallas' bench to light up the Heat from 3 one game & Dirk going off for 40+ in another
laugh.gif

I might have to root for the heat so xpopocatepl does not go insane/commit suicide 
tired.gif

anyone see dude defending lebron's hairline more fiercely than a female alligator protecting her eggs?

where dey do dat at?
30t6p3b.gif

I might have to root for the heat so xpopocatepl does not go insane/commit suicide 
tired.gif

anyone see dude defending lebron's hairline more fiercely than a female alligator protecting her eggs?

where dey do dat at?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Another thing.

I think him, and J Kidd's play at the end of games, has made this team a championship squad.

All the other guards on the Mavs seem to have trouble maintaining poise and taking ball pressure (pause) at the end of games. 

Another thing.

I think him, and J Kidd's play at the end of games, has made this team a championship squad.

All the other guards on the Mavs seem to have trouble maintaining poise and taking ball pressure (pause) at the end of games. 

Another thing.

roll.gif
 only you would think that.

sounding like mytoasterspeaks after the cavs got anthony miller and jamario moon.

Dirk's play is the difference this year. Not tyson chandler...

gonna be funny if the heat win and dampier gets that ring...

Another thing.

roll.gif
 only you would think that.

sounding like mytoasterspeaks after the cavs got anthony miller and jamario moon.

Dirk's play is the difference this year. Not tyson chandler...

gonna be funny if the heat win and dampier gets that ring...

Back
Top Bottom