Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

WhatsLosinLike wrote:
enjoy it.

no way in hell miami lets that happen again. we still winning the 'chip. yall celebrating like yall won the title already

I know you're just a troll and people shouldn't take you seriously, but wow.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Complete mental breakdown by the Heat. Props to the Mavs. But in the end, they came back only because the Heat let them come back. It's like they got bored when they had a huge 88-73 lead. Had the game been tied halfway through the fourth, the Heat would've won. When they turn it up, the Heat completely control the game. It's obvious that they're the better team. They just got overconfident. Spoelstra just needs to motivate his players better.

I really don't know how anyone seriously thinks that Mavs will win this series.
35iduah.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Alot of yall are forgetting that this is the first time a team has beaten Miami at home this playoffs... Thats not a good sign for the Heat at all.

WhatsLosinLike wrote:
enjoy it.

no way in hell miami lets that happen again. we still winning the 'chip. yall celebrating like yall won the title already

I know you're just a troll and people shouldn't take you seriously, but wow.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Complete mental breakdown by the Heat. Props to the Mavs. But in the end, they came back only because the Heat let them come back. It's like they got bored when they had a huge 88-73 lead. Had the game been tied halfway through the fourth, the Heat would've won. When they turn it up, the Heat completely control the game. It's obvious that they're the better team. They just got overconfident. Spoelstra just needs to motivate his players better.

35iduah.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Alot of yall are forgetting that this is the first time a team has beaten Miami at home this playoffs... Thats not a good sign for the Heat at all.

The Miami Heat's halfcourt offense sucks, if you don't turn the ball over and rebound you beat them.

They rely on the hero shot.

The Miami Heat's halfcourt offense sucks, if you don't turn the ball over and rebound you beat them.

Originally Posted by Carver

35iduah.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Someone please watch the last 4 minutes of the game and convince me that the Heat were playing like they even remotely gave a damn. Even when Dirk hit that 3, he was wide open. That wasn't happening earlier when the Heat played with proper intensity.

In the first half, the Mavs were moving the ball on offense to perfection with all 5 players touching it, yet the Heat were there to meet every pass and not get any Mavs player get an open shot. I'm especially thinking of that one time when the Mavs kept passing the ball like 10+ times and the shot clock expired because no one could get a shot. They are not getting the shots they got against the Lakers, unless the Heat simply stop caring. Which is what they did at the end of the game.

Someone please watch the last 4 minutes of the game and convince me that the Heat were playing like they even remotely gave a damn. Even when Dirk hit that 3, he was wide open. That wasn't happening earlier when the Heat played with proper intensity.

In the first half, the Mavs were moving the ball on offense to perfection with all 5 players touching it, yet the Heat were there to meet every pass and not get any Mavs player get an open shot. I'm especially thinking of that one time when the Mavs kept passing the ball like 10+ times and the shot clock expired because no one could get a shot. They are not getting the shots they got against the Lakers, unless the Heat simply stop caring. Which is what they did at the end of the game.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Heat in 5
Miami let them have this game... they were letting threes fly down the stretch like they didn't give a damb
They were letting them fly the whole game honestly. You shouldn't let any team get a game..especially in that fashion.

30 3's is way too much for the Heat, #@*% for most teams to shoot

Originally Posted by Carver

35iduah.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Heat in 5
Miami let them have this game... they were letting threes fly down the stretch like they didn't give a damb
They were letting them fly the whole game honestly. You shouldn't let any team get a game..especially in that fashion.

30 3's is way too much for the Heat, #@*% for most teams to shoot

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Qftmt!

WhatsLosinLike ?wrote:
enjoy it.

You saying y'all still winning the 'chip.. but the Mavs fans are celebrating like we won the title already?

LOLWUT?

WhatsLosinLike ?wrote:
enjoy it.

You saying y'all still winning the 'chip.. but the Mavs fans are celebrating like we won the title already?

LOLWUT?

Back
Top Bottom