Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Someone please watch the last 4 minutes of the game and convince me that the Heat were playing like they even remotely gave a damn.

Just watched it again. Heat choked, were trying their hardest, but just got owned by a greater team when it mattered most.

Damn shame.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

The Miami Heat's halfcourt offense sucks, if you don't turn the ball over and rebound you beat them.

They rely on the hero shot.

Qftmt!

Someone please watch the last 4 minutes of the game and convince me that the Heat were playing like they even remotely gave a damn.

Just watched it again. Heat choked, were trying their hardest, but just got owned by a greater team when it mattered most.

Damn shame.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Heat in 5
Miami let them have this game... they were letting threes fly down the stretch like they didn't give a damb
They were letting them fly the whole game honestly. You shouldn't let any team get a game..especially in that fashion.

30 3's is way too much for the Heat, #@*% for most teams to shoot

but in the game, they were at least moving the ball to get the 3s, at the end, Bron and Wade just dribblin out the shot clock to settle for long 3s was pure stupidity

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Heat in 5
Miami let them have this game... they were letting threes fly down the stretch like they didn't give a damb
They were letting them fly the whole game honestly. You shouldn't let any team get a game..especially in that fashion.

30 3's is way too much for the Heat, #@*% for most teams to shoot

but in the game, they were at least moving the ball to get the 3s, at the end, Bron and Wade just dribblin out the shot clock to settle for long 3s was pure stupidity

Originally Posted by HTXMade

Lets go Mavs
nerd.gif

Phenom 2K11

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Damn shame.

laugh.gif

You know that's not true and that you're just trolling. See yall after game 3 with a new set of ref complaints/saltiness that the Heat is winning the championship.

The Miami Heat's halfcourt offense sucks, if you don't turn the ball over and rebound you beat them.

Qftmt!
and dirk is?????  mavs deserve the win... we got to cocky and didnt finish, we lost the game...

Qftmt!
and dirk is?????  mavs deserve the win... we got to cocky and didnt finish, we lost the game...

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Damn shame.

laugh.gif

You know that's not true and that you're just trolling. See yall after game 3 with a new set of ref complaints/saltiness that the Heat is winning the championship.

laugh.gif
@ A Dallas fan saying a team relys on a "hero shot"

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
at folks ALREADY blaming the refs

Heat in 6.

Dallas steals Game 2
Heat steal Game 3 & 5

Let's hope my first prediction stays true. Sunday is too far away.

Does Spoelstra receive any blame for this loss? Where were the plays at the end? Miami's offense was super stagnant.

laugh.gif
@ A Dallas fan saying a team relys on a "hero shot"

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
at folks ALREADY blaming the refs

Heat in 6.

Dallas steals Game 2
Heat steal Game 3 & 5

Let's hope my first prediction stays true. Sunday is too far away.

Back
Top Bottom