Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

HuR88.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
kobelol.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Heat in 5
Miami let them have this game... they were letting threes fly down the stretch like they didn't give a damb

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by Carver

This man still salty off the L
laugh.gif
You saying the Mavs gonna lose the next 3 at home? They can't get at least 1 there?
laugh.gif

Im sayin. Yall heat fans makin it real easy too dislike yall fools with stupid comments like this. & "they dont deserve to be in the same court as us"
indifferent.gif
uh huh im a fool because i think the heat will win 3 games straight.
eyes.gif

Peep the Boston and Bulls threads, yall been wrong before but im a fool.

It's all good man, heat hate is derived from fear of what they are doing not what

people say. I don't hold your comments against you, you're emotional right now

you dont know any better.

roll.gif
 good luck broham

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Heat in 5
Miami let them have this game... they were letting threes fly down the stretch like they didn't give a damb

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

No matter whose team you're a fan of, shut the hell up and watch the series. Despite the collapse at least I know the rest of the series is going to be interesting.
this.  not a fan of either team but its the 2 teams playing the best ball and it's gonna be a hell of a series.  hope it goes 7

Seriously...what a roller coaster of emotion. One of the better games I've ever seen 4th quarter wise. This is why you tune in.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by Carver

This man still salty off the L
laugh.gif
You saying the Mavs gonna lose the next 3 at home? They can't get at least 1 there?
laugh.gif

Im sayin. Yall heat fans makin it real easy too dislike yall fools with stupid comments like this. & "they dont deserve to be in the same court as us"
indifferent.gif
uh huh im a fool because i think the heat will win 3 games straight.
eyes.gif

Peep the Boston and Bulls threads, yall been wrong before but im a fool.

It's all good man, heat hate is derived from fear of what they are doing not what

people say. I don't hold your comments against you, you're emotional right now

you dont know any better.

roll.gif
 good luck broham

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

No matter whose team you're a fan of, shut the hell up and watch the series. Despite the collapse at least I know the rest of the series is going to be interesting.
this.  not a fan of either team but its the 2 teams playing the best ball and it's gonna be a hell of a series.  hope it goes 7

Seriously...what a roller coaster of emotion. One of the better games I've ever seen 4th quarter wise. This is why you tune in.

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Alright you Heat hating trolls, this was a fluke game. Yes Dallas played well, however we just went iso late and our d wasn't as tight. Best believe we taking the next 2 games, than close this out in 6.
A fluke game?
Come on son...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These Heat fans can't give no credit
30t6p3b.gif
.. that's just another reason I can't stand the Heat and their fans blee dat

Alright you Heat hating trolls, this was a fluke game. Yes Dallas played well, however we just went iso late and our d wasn't as tight. Best believe we taking the next 2 games, than close this out in 6.
A fluke game?
Come on son...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These Heat fans can't give no credit
30t6p3b.gif
.. that's just another reason I can't stand the Heat and their fans blee dat

A fluke game?
Come on son...

This is why you heat fans get a bad rep. 
laugh.gif
Fluke Game

A fluke game?
Come on son...

This is why you heat fans get a bad rep. 
laugh.gif
Fluke Game

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Complete mental breakdown by the Heat. Props to the Mavs. But in the end, they came back only because the Heat let them come back. It's like they got bored when they had a huge 88-73 lead. Had the game been tied halfway through the fourth, the Heat would've won. When they turn it up, the Heat completely control the game. It's obvious that they're the better team. They just got overconfident. Spoelstra just needs to motivate his players better.

I really don't know how anyone seriously thinks that Mavs will win this series.
35iduah.jpg

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

30t6p3b.gif
 @ Greg Anthony saying that the "over celebration" by Bron and Wade was due to inexperience, acting like they've never gone to the Finals before.

Again, great win for the Mavs. Very unlikely that they will win 3 straight at home against Miami, so I hope we get at least a 6-7 game series.

I agree. Greg Anthony response was
indifferent.gif
. I do agree with Chuck and Kenny that Bron and Wade were playing hero ball at the end.  They kept jacking up those triples and when it goes in, they would pose for crowd. 

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Complete mental breakdown by the Heat. Props to the Mavs. But in the end, they came back only because the Heat let them come back. It's like they got bored when they had a huge 88-73 lead. Had the game been tied halfway through the fourth, the Heat would've won. When they turn it up, the Heat completely control the game. It's obvious that they're the better team. They just got overconfident. Spoelstra just needs to motivate his players better.

I really don't know how anyone seriously thinks that Mavs will win this series.
35iduah.jpg

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

30t6p3b.gif
 @ Greg Anthony saying that the "over celebration" by Bron and Wade was due to inexperience, acting like they've never gone to the Finals before.

Again, great win for the Mavs. Very unlikely that they will win 3 straight at home against Miami, so I hope we get at least a 6-7 game series.

I agree. Greg Anthony response was
indifferent.gif
. I do agree with Chuck and Kenny that Bron and Wade were playing hero ball at the end.  They kept jacking up those triples and when it goes in, they would pose for crowd. 

Back
Top Bottom