Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

No matter whose team you're a fan of, shut the hell up and watch the series. Despite the collapse at least I know the rest of the series is going to be interesting.
this.  not a fan of either team but its the 2 teams playing the best ball and it's gonna be a hell of a series.  hope it goes 7

Dallas in 5. 
pimp.gif
Heat are some hot garbage. 
laugh.gif

This is 2006 all over again, with reverse rolls and game 2, instead of game 3. One team has a huge lead blows it and gets swept the rest of the series.. Lord I hope that's what happens this year
laugh.gif

This is 2006 all over again, with reverse rolls and game 2, instead of game 3. One team has a huge lead blows it and gets swept the rest of the series.. Lord I hope that's what happens this year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif
 Dallas gonna lose all three in their house huh? F outta here
This man still salty off the L
laugh.gif
You saying the Mavs gonna lose the next 3 at home? They can't get at least 1 there?
laugh.gif

Im sayin. Yall heat fans makin it real easy too dislike yall fools with stupid comments like this. & "they dont deserve to be in the same court as us"
indifferent.gif
uh huh im a fool because i think the heat will win 3 games straight.
eyes.gif

Peep the Boston and Bulls threads, yall been wrong before but im a fool.

It's all good man, heat hate is derived from fear of what they are doing not what

people say. I don't hold your comments against you, you're emotional right now

you dont know any better.

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif
 Dallas gonna lose all three in their house huh? F outta here
This man still salty off the L
laugh.gif
You saying the Mavs gonna lose the next 3 at home? They can't get at least 1 there?
laugh.gif

Im sayin. Yall heat fans makin it real easy too dislike yall fools with stupid comments like this. & "they dont deserve to be in the same court as us"
indifferent.gif
uh huh im a fool because i think the heat will win 3 games straight.
eyes.gif

Peep the Boston and Bulls threads, yall been wrong before but im a fool.

It's all good man, heat hate is derived from fear of what they are doing not what

people say. I don't hold your comments against you, you're emotional right now

you dont know any better.

I think yall need to give Dallas more credit for the comeback rather than a Miami choke this is the second time they have came back from a 15th point lead in the 4th quarter , i don't think its just a coincidence .

I think yall need to give Dallas more credit for the comeback rather than a Miami choke this is the second time they have came back from a 15th point lead in the 4th quarter , i don't think its just a coincidence .

30t6p3b.gif
 @ Greg Anthony saying that the "over celebration" by Bron and Wade was due to inexperience, acting like they've never gone to the Finals before.

Again, great win for the Mavs. Very unlikely that they will win 3 straight at home against Miami, so I hope we get at least a 6-7 game series.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ Greg Anthony saying that the "over celebration" by Bron and Wade was due to inexperience, acting like they've never gone to the Finals before.

Again, great win for the Mavs. Very unlikely that they will win 3 straight at home against Miami, so I hope we get at least a 6-7 game series.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Alright you Heat hating trolls, this was a fluke game. Yes Dallas played well, however we just went iso late and our d wasn't as tight. Best believe we taking the next 2 games, than close this out in 6.
A fluke game?
Come on son...

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Alright you Heat hating trolls, this was a fluke game. Yes Dallas played well, however we just went iso late and our d wasn't as tight. Best believe we taking the next 2 games, than close this out in 6.
A fluke game?
Come on son...

Back
Top Bottom