OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Originally Posted by akuratl02

what time is the dunk contest? 

Brett Barry definitely deserves his own commentary segment from now on .. He seems pretty natural
laugh.gif
It's going to be 10 something eastern time. It's always the last event

Unrelated news but doesnt look like louisville or kansas city will be getting a team. David says there will be no expansion teams added to the nba and that the only way new cities will obtain a team is if a team is willing to sell and relocate to other cities.

Unrelated news but doesnt look like louisville or kansas city will be getting a team. David says there will be no expansion teams added to the nba and that the only way new cities will obtain a team is if a team is willing to sell and relocate to other cities.

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

mad.gif
 Stuck at the airport. Don't know if it will be on there. Anybody know where to watch online?

keep checkin atdhe.me, they should post a link soon

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

mad.gif
 Stuck at the airport. Don't know if it will be on there. Anybody know where to watch online?

keep checkin atdhe.me, they should post a link soon

i think it's really cool that a lot of these lesser known players involved in the dunk contests are getting some light in this program

nice to see them being recongnized

i think it's really cool that a lot of these lesser known players involved in the dunk contests are getting some light in this program

nice to see them being recongnized

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Sometimes I wonder what the $!@* Kenny's talking about with these analogies
I was just saying that ... + Shaq #$*+$*% on Nate Robinson ouut of left field
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Sometimes I wonder what the $!@* Kenny's talking about with these analogies
I was just saying that ... + Shaq #$*+$*% on Nate Robinson ouut of left field
laugh.gif

Still can't get over how underrated Gerald Green's birthday cake dunk is (and was). But even more than that... his between the legs with no shoes on.
Haha he put his shoes on the judges table and Daryl Dawkins knocked em off disgustedly, lol.

Still can't get over how underrated Gerald Green's birthday cake dunk is (and was). But even more than that... his between the legs with no shoes on.
Haha he put his shoes on the judges table and Daryl Dawkins knocked em off disgustedly, lol.

If Javale can make his dunks then I think he should win. He's prob gonna do something crazy but get slighted for his height.

If Javale can make his dunks then I think he should win. He's prob gonna do something crazy but get slighted for his height.

Brett Barry definitely deserves his own commentary segment from now on .. He seems pretty natural
laugh.gif
Brett Barrys 1 of the most slept on. He seems very natural and funny.

One of the commentators made a good point that back in the day, the dunk contest was full of star players, not rookies or roll-players.

laugh.gif
Brett Barrys 1 of the most slept on. He seems very natural and funny.

One of the commentators made a good point that back in the day, the dunk contest was full of star players, not rookies or roll-players.

Back
Top Bottom