gwen2.png

gwen3.png

gwen4d.png

s/o to @jose3030

I'll take Kerr's team all day

Bill Russel, Kobe, Bron! Nuff said

Originally Posted by Zyzz

whats so special about kennys wife?

How id know this would be said.... Waits for someone to post a chick that has super airbrush/makeup/camera angles and still looks 40 in the face and 14 in the body> kennys wife..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

whats so special about kennys wife?

How id know this would be said.... Waits for someone to post a chick that has super airbrush/makeup/camera angles and still looks 40 in the face and 14 in the body> kennys wife..
tired.gif

Definitely between reggie or Kerrs team

Going with Kerrs team though...Russell bron Kobe pip daaaaamn

Definitely between reggie or Kerrs team

Going with Kerrs team though...Russell bron Kobe pip daaaaamn

Still can't get over how underrated Gerald Green's birthday cake dunk is (and was). But even more than that... his between the legs with no shoes on.

Still can't get over how underrated Gerald Green's birthday cake dunk is (and was). But even more than that... his between the legs with no shoes on.

I'm taking Kerr's team. That team has lock down D in the paint, on the perimeter, and has scoring at multiple positions and good passing. But, Reggie's team has Mike, sooooooo.

I'm taking Kerr's team. That team has lock down D in the paint, on the perimeter, and has scoring at multiple positions and good passing. But, Reggie's team has Mike, sooooooo.

Back
Top Bottom