OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Dominique's dunks were so vicious.
sick.gif

And I was just thinking, #6 is a sucka. Just imagine if he entered the dunk contest against Blake Griffin. But wait he's scared to get shown up. Ain't no competitor. Bring back Mike and Nique. Bring em back please.

And I was just thinking, #6 is a sucka. Just imagine if he entered the dunk contest against Blake Griffin. But wait he's scared to get shown up. Ain't no competitor. Bring back Mike and Nique. Bring em back please.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Still can't get over how underrated Gerald Green's birthday cake dunk is (and was). But even more than that... his between the legs with no shoes on.
I agree

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Still can't get over how underrated Gerald Green's birthday cake dunk is (and was). But even more than that... his between the legs with no shoes on.
I agree

what time is the dunk contest? 

Brett Barry definitely deserves his own commentary segment from now on .. He seems pretty natural
laugh.gif

Brett Barry definitely deserves his own commentary segment from now on .. He seems pretty natural
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

laugh.gif
It's going to be 10 something eastern time. It's always the last event

Back
Top Bottom