OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Originally Posted by langfor5

Still can't get over how underrated Gerald Green's birthday cake dunk is (and was). But even more than that... his between the legs with no shoes on.
Haha he put his shoes on the judges table and Daryl Dawkins knocked em off disgustedly, lol.

LOL i remember this like it were yesterday... then homie had the audacity to ask Rashad McCants what he should do
laugh.gif

Rashad hit em with that " 
laugh.gif
 yea DD tossed ur %%#+, u betta go pick them up" look hah

And i got Javale n the Dunk Contest... two balls from the foul line 
nerd.gif
 official thread jus for that?

Green's dunk was definitly underrated with the cupcake... The between the legs with no shoes was underrated too.

Iguodala should have won against nate also...
nerd.gif

Looking forward to tonight
pimp.gif

Still can't get over how underrated Gerald Green's birthday cake dunk is (and was). But even more than that... his between the legs with no shoes on.
Haha he put his shoes on the judges table and Daryl Dawkins knocked em off disgustedly, lol.

LOL i remember this like it were yesterday... then homie had the audacity to ask Rashad McCants what he should do
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by push kicks

C Webb said they got some Space Age ideas 
eek.gif
roll.gif

Cant Wait
pimp.gif

Yeah, I'm keeping my expectations extremely low for the dunk contest, especially after the debacle that was last years contest.

Originally Posted by push kicks

C Webb said they got some Space Age ideas 
eek.gif
roll.gif

Cant Wait
pimp.gif

Yeah, I'm keeping my expectations extremely low for the dunk contest, especially after the debacle that was last years contest.

Green's dunk was definitly underrated with the cupcake... The between the legs with no shoes was underrated too.

Iguodala should have won against nate also...
nerd.gif

Looking forward to tonight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

That and its been said he is was trying a lob pass catching two balls. If he can catch a two ball alley oops not sure how he would catch it or how he would finish the dunk, but i imagine catching each ball in each hand and slamming one at a time. That could easily beat out anything Blake could pull.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

That and its been said he is was trying a lob pass catching two balls. If he can catch a two ball alley oops not sure how he would catch it or how he would finish the dunk, but i imagine catching each ball in each hand and slamming one at a time. That could easily beat out anything Blake could pull.

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

catch one ball with each hand off alley oops? if he can pull that off...

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

catch one ball with each hand off alley oops? if he can pull that off...

Javelle is more than likely going to kill himself tonight

the past two dunk contest have been weak, last great one was wit dwight and the superman dunk, hope kenny and cwebb bring it this year seeing that they always clowin dudes wit lame dunks

the past two dunk contest have been weak, last great one was wit dwight and the superman dunk, hope kenny and cwebb bring it this year seeing that they always clowin dudes wit lame dunks

Back
Top Bottom