OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

"i just wanna see the Kobe stanism about the dunk in this thread..."kobe dunked on lebron" is stanning now?"

If Kobe was the one that missed the chasedown block in the same way LeBron did, would you say he got dunked on?

Don't think so.

--Yup. I would. Its relative. Going up for a contest and having a good chance at it no matter if your in front, on the side, behind...im not gonna say dunked on anymore...
--But Bron was posterized. Oops. Did I open up another can of worms with that one?
laugh.gif

Wow. That was not a dunk on. I can't believe y'all still arguing over that. Probably got reply updates going to your phone and everything.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Ryda421

damn i needed a good laugh because it has been a rough monday. thanks for the LOLZ lebron defenders.

Is that what the "cool" thing to say is now? 
Calling people that are getting tired of arguing over a meaningless all-star game dunk, Lebron "defenders"?

30t6p3b.gif
i have been reading before the 'dunk' incident. and i believe every you have made is about how that was NOT a dunk 'on/in/by' so from that i concluded my analysis. which states that you are a lebron defender. but if you want me to call you a failed attempted at a block from behind is NOT a dunk on/in/by defender that is ok with me 
Because it wasn't 
grin.gif
. If you were looking at my posts you would see that I was enjoying the game and admitted that Kobe was the MVP also. Just annoying seeing everyone screaming about a dunk at an All-Star game which wasn't even all that exciting. Kobes baseline dunks from earlier in the game were much more impressive. No problem with calling me that. I'm not a Kobe hater or a 'Bron stan. Just appreciate good play. If anything you could call me a Wade and Celtics stan 
laugh.gif
ok sir. then i guess the dunk on lebron by courtney lee isn't classified a dunk on/in/by either. thanks for clearing that up. NEXT time a dunk like this occurs i will reference you to decide whether or not it is. if you are a WADE stan how do you like that pic of him touching BOSH'S JUNK ?

EDIT:

is that an AYO thing ? or is it not because he was not looking at him ? or better yet because it was in the 'heat' of the game ? or did he mean to grab bosh in the front ?

damn i needed a good laugh because it has been a rough monday. thanks for the LOLZ lebron defenders.

Calling people that are getting tired of arguing over a meaningless all-star game dunk, Lebron "defenders"?

30t6p3b.gif
i have been reading before the 'dunk' incident. and i believe every you have made is about how that was NOT a dunk 'on/in/by' so from that i concluded my analysis. which states that you are a lebron defender. but if you want me to call you a failed attempted at a block from behind is NOT a dunk on/in/by defender that is ok with me 
Because it wasn't 
grin.gif
. If you were looking at my posts you would see that I was enjoying the game and admitted that Kobe was the MVP also. Just annoying seeing everyone screaming about a dunk at an All-Star game which wasn't even all that exciting. Kobes baseline dunks from earlier in the game were much more impressive. No problem with calling me that. I'm not a Kobe hater or a 'Bron stan. Just appreciate good play. If anything you could call me a Wade and Celtics stan 
laugh.gif
ok sir. then i guess the dunk on lebron by courtney lee isn't classified a dunk on/in/by either. thanks for clearing that up. NEXT time a dunk like this occurs i will reference you to decide whether or not it is. if you are a WADE stan how do you like that pic of him touching BOSH'S JUNK ?

EDIT:

is that an AYO thing ? or is it not because he was not looking at him ? or better yet because it was in the 'heat' of the game ? or did he mean to grab bosh in the front ?

"if Lebron looked back at Kobe and basically said come try me and Kobe did n missed the block....i would say Lebron got that dunk on him straight up"

The liar has spoken.

you kobe riders do know that this is the FIRST time in a long time kobe looks like a star when lebron is on the same court right? he has literally sucked in the past 4-5 times they have met in the reg season

roll.gif

you kobe riders do know that this is the FIRST time in a long time kobe looks like a star when lebron is on the same court right? he has literally sucked in the past 4-5 times they have met in the reg season

roll.gif

"if Lebron looked back at Kobe and basically said come try me and Kobe did n missed the block....i would say Lebron got that dunk on him straight up"

The liar has spoken.

"Yup. I would. Its relative. Going up for a contest and having a good chance at it no matter if your in front, on the side, behind...im not gonna say dunked on anymore..."

Another liar.

"You know you have to get it exactly right when speaking on the god, otherwise the same dudes get emotional writing essays and $#!+."

Who brought up this nonsense in the first place though? Don't get mad when your collective dumbasses get called out for it. This happens all the time with Kobe stans - they say something stupid (which they ACTUALLY believe to be true), someone corrects them, then they backpedal and play the ignorance card ("Nah dog I'm jus messin why you gotta get mad?").

This has nothing to do with LeBron btw. Regardless of who it is, converting a dunk ahead of someone who is chasing you down from behind isn't what people think of when they say someone got dunked upon.
But who is exactly taking this so serious, Bron fanboys....Dudes getting fingercramps looking for vids and typing essays, is it really THAT serious ?
Again Kobe didnt dunk on him imo, but if people thinking he did makes you burn inside then youve got issues...If u wont rest until the world knows he didnt get dunked on youve got problems.

You must be a dumb@#% too because i didnt backtrack on anything so miss me with that nonsense, I dont think Bron got dunked on nor did i say that.

Seriously if Kobe snuck 1 passed Durant and put him in a poster would these same guys be in here making closing arguments and $#!+ ?
You already know the answer.

"You know you have to get it exactly right when speaking on the god, otherwise the same dudes get emotional writing essays and $#!+."

Who brought up this nonsense in the first place though? Don't get mad when your collective dumbasses get called out for it. This happens all the time with Kobe stans - they say something stupid (which they ACTUALLY believe to be true), someone corrects them, then they backpedal and play the ignorance card ("Nah dog I'm jus messin why you gotta get mad?").

This has nothing to do with LeBron btw. Regardless of who it is, converting a dunk ahead of someone who is chasing you down from behind isn't what people think of when they say someone got dunked upon.
But who is exactly taking this so serious, Bron fanboys....Dudes getting fingercramps looking for vids and typing essays, is it really THAT serious ?
Again Kobe didnt dunk on him imo, but if people thinking he did makes you burn inside then youve got issues...If u wont rest until the world knows he didnt get dunked on youve got problems.

You must be a dumb@#% too because i didnt backtrack on anything so miss me with that nonsense, I dont think Bron got dunked on nor did i say that.

Seriously if Kobe snuck 1 passed Durant and put him in a poster would these same guys be in here making closing arguments and $#!+ ?
You already know the answer.

"Yup. I would. Its relative. Going up for a contest and having a good chance at it no matter if your in front, on the side, behind...im not gonna say dunked on anymore..."

Another liar.

30t6p3b.gif
Because it wasn't 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:

Those dunks are pretty much the same thing that happened yesterday. Check out the vids I posted which show examples of dunking in front of someone because that person missed their block. I don't consider someone dunking with an opposing player behind them or on their side as being dunk on. Dunking with someone in front of you and making contact is being dunked on and dunked over. All of this is MO. You can agree or disagree,it's just my opinion ok just like you probably think that it was a dunk on 'Bron. Everyone has their own opinion. No need to argue over it.

If you're so eager for me to admit  that 'Bron has been dunked on then I will. He got dunked on pretty nicely by Amare a couple months ago. Happy? 
laugh.gif

I have no idea what was going on in that pic so I don't really have a right to comment on it but it does look a little ayo but at the end of the day,flash still has Gabrielle Union so I'm pretty sure he's straight

30t6p3b.gif
Because it wasn't 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:

Those dunks are pretty much the same thing that happened yesterday. Check out the vids I posted which show examples of dunking in front of someone because that person missed their block. I don't consider someone dunking with an opposing player behind them or on their side as being dunk on. Dunking with someone in front of you and making contact is being dunked on and dunked over. All of this is MO. You can agree or disagree,it's just my opinion ok just like you probably think that it was a dunk on 'Bron. Everyone has their own opinion. No need to argue over it.

If you're so eager for me to admit  that 'Bron has been dunked on then I will. He got dunked on pretty nicely by Amare a couple months ago. Happy? 
laugh.gif

I have no idea what was going on in that pic so I don't really have a right to comment on it but it does look a little ayo but at the end of the day,flash still has Gabrielle Union so I'm pretty sure he's straight

Another liar.

--In my quote I didnt mention #6 or #24.
--I meant in general. Why would I lie Luke? Everyone's been dunked on at some point or another. I just think its funny people quick to defend Bron on the matter.
--"Oh, he didnt get dunked on, he was behind him and just jumped up and put his hand up to watch Kobe put the ball in the basket thats all you know that all"
eyes.gif

Another liar.

--In my quote I didnt mention #6 or #24.
--I meant in general. Why would I lie Luke? Everyone's been dunked on at some point or another. I just think its funny people quick to defend Bron on the matter.
--"Oh, he didnt get dunked on, he was behind him and just jumped up and put his hand up to watch Kobe put the ball in the basket thats all you know that all"
eyes.gif

"Again Kobe didnt dunk on him imo, but if people thinking he did makes you burn inside then youve got issues...If u wont rest until the world knows he didnt get dunked on youve got problems."

No you're right. Instead of objective fans pointing the truth out we must shut up and allow morons to clog up the boards by blindly proclaim the infallible greatness of the "Black Mamba".

No thanks.

"Again Kobe didnt dunk on him imo, but if people thinking he did makes you burn inside then youve got issues...If u wont rest until the world knows he didnt get dunked on youve got problems."

No you're right. Instead of objective fans pointing the truth out we must shut up and allow morons to clog up the boards by blindly proclaim the infallible greatness of the "Black Mamba".

No thanks.

Lebron didn't get dunked on but he did fail at chasing down Kobe.

Not being able to get the chase down after trying so hard and against a crippled old man is embarrassing.

Lebron didn't get dunked on but he did fail at chasing down Kobe.

Not being able to get the chase down after trying so hard and against a crippled old man is embarrassing.

"I meant in general. Why would I lie Luke?"

Because you're (pathetically) seeking to redefine a term that has been widely interpreted as something else to appease your fanship Kobe Bryant.

Just right now, I watched a highlight of a college player who drove down the lane and jumped over a defender's outstrethed arms who was meeting him in front of the rim, and flushed in in his grill. And I'm gonna say Kobe "dunked on" LeBron?

How LOW can your fanbase get?

"I meant in general. Why would I lie Luke?"

Because you're (pathetically) seeking to redefine a term that has been widely interpreted as something else to appease your fanship Kobe Bryant.

Just right now, I watched a highlight of a college player who drove down the lane and jumped over a defender's outstrethed arms who was meeting him in front of the rim, and flushed in in his grill. And I'm gonna say Kobe "dunked on" LeBron?

How LOW can your fanbase get?

Back
Top Bottom