OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

"Its one thing to disagree , but if it becomes a day long quest to PROVE he didnt get dunked on dont you find that a little stanish ?"

Disagree? People have been posting pics and videos left and right about players ACTUALLY jumping over defenders meeting them IN FRONT OF THE RIM and you loser stans call this "dunking on" another player?

I GET IT. Kobe is great. Legend. Stop gassin the man already.

"Its one thing to disagree , but if it becomes a day long quest to PROVE he didnt get dunked on dont you find that a little stanish ?"

Disagree? People have been posting pics and videos left and right about players ACTUALLY jumping over defenders meeting them IN FRONT OF THE RIM and you loser stans call this "dunking on" another player?

I GET IT. Kobe is great. Legend. Stop gassin the man already.

Originally Posted by sladewilson

AGAIN , same argument ?
Sure, Jordan got burned on that play, but it looked like more of a simple swipe as Kobe was going by.  Lebron actually sized up Kobe and was body to body basically (even if he was behind).

I say dunked on, and I'm not even a Kobe fan.

AGAIN , same argument ?
Sure, Jordan got burned on that play, but it looked like more of a simple swipe as Kobe was going by.  Lebron actually sized up Kobe and was body to body basically (even if he was behind).

No Lebron was not dunked on big deal, he still got burnt tho. I'm not even a huge Kobe fan but some of you are lying to yourselves if you say that Kobe is a crippled old man that cant ball anymore.

No Lebron was not dunked on big deal, he still got burnt tho. I'm not even a huge Kobe fan but some of you are lying to yourselves if you say that Kobe is a crippled old man that cant ball anymore.

Who cares? Dunk on, dunk by, etc etc etc. Lebron didn't get dunked on plain and simple. It still was embarrassing just because Kobe stared him down before doing it, but it wasn't close to being dunked on.

What should really be talked about is the fact that Kobe actually got doubled and tripled in an all star game.

Who cares? Dunk on, dunk by, etc etc etc. Lebron didn't get dunked on plain and simple. It still was embarrassing just because Kobe stared him down before doing it, but it wasn't close to being dunked on.

What should really be talked about is the fact that Kobe actually got doubled and tripled in an all star game.

WhatisLove wrote:

AGAIN , same argument ?
Sure, Jordan got burned on that play, but it looked like more of a simple swipe as Kobe was going by.� Lebron actually sized up Kobe and was body to body basically (even if he was behind).

I just find this particular post funny ironic, and moronic all in one. Dude said he dunked on him and was body to body and face to face with him, then the closing statement was even tho he was behind him.....
roll.gif
 How can you be body to body, with someone if your infront of them? I think that is maybe the stupidiest and most idiotic thing said in the entire posting. You can only size someone up from a frontal view, but dude said he was behind him lol, I now see why yao ming gets voted in the all-star game for having a good year without even stepping foot on a court.

WhatisLove wrote:

AGAIN , same argument ?
Sure, Jordan got burned on that play, but it looked like more of a simple swipe as Kobe was going by.� Lebron actually sized up Kobe and was body to body basically (even if he was behind).

I just find this particular post funny ironic, and moronic all in one. Dude said he dunked on him and was body to body and face to face with him, then the closing statement was even tho he was behind him.....
roll.gif
 How can you be body to body, with someone if your infront of them? I think that is maybe the stupidiest and most idiotic thing said in the entire posting. You can only size someone up from a frontal view, but dude said he was behind him lol, I now see why yao ming gets voted in the all-star game for having a good year without even stepping foot on a court.

WhatisLove wrote:

AGAIN , same argument ?

roll.gif

WhatisLove wrote:

AGAIN , same argument ?

roll.gif

THIS IS LEBRON GETTING DUNKED ON ......

This is what I was alluding to earlier. Everyone is so eager to seeing 'Bron getting dunked on so here it is. That is being dunked on,not a missed chase down block..

This is what I was alluding to earlier. Everyone is so eager to seeing 'Bron getting dunked on so here it is. That is being dunked on,not a missed chase down block..

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

YEAh straight up , he challenged him from the front not the back , he didnt try to easily block it from behind. 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

YEAh straight up , he challenged him from the front not the back , he didnt try to easily block it from behind. 

haha i love it how these Bron stans/Bron d*** riders are getting mad & PASSIONATELY defending Bron. haha, it's not even worth the comparison. It's a waste of time, even Kobe himself just laughing @ Bron

Back
Top Bottom