OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

haha i love it how these Bron stans/Bron d*** riders are getting mad & PASSIONATELY defending Bron. haha, it's not even worth the comparison. It's a waste of time, even Kobe himself just laughing @ Bron

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by sladewilson

THIS IS LEBRON GETTING DUNKED ON ......

Amar'e �
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Check the final score�
grin.gif

Score is irrelevant. The topic is getting dunked on, which in that play he most certainly did. Props to him for playing real D tho and not taking a charge like a pansy.

Amar'e �
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Check the final score�
grin.gif

Score is irrelevant. The topic is getting dunked on, which in that play he most certainly did. Props to him for playing real D tho and not taking a charge like a pansy.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Amar'e �
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Check the final score�
grin.gif

Yes he did get posterized,nicely too. How is taking a charge a pansy move? standing still waiting for someone to run you over at full speed takes guts.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Amar'e �
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Check the final score�
grin.gif

Yes he did get posterized,nicely too. How is taking a charge a pansy move? standing still waiting for someone to run you over at full speed takes guts.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Yo you work for Lebron? You spent 2 days in this thread defending him
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 Explain to me how I'm defending him though? 
You spend 2 days reading my posts? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Yo you work for Lebron? You spent 2 days in this thread defending him
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 Explain to me how I'm defending him though? 
You spend 2 days reading my posts? 
laugh.gif

all of ya need to go to sleep. seriously arguing over a dunk and lebron vs kobe. ya dont have lives? it was an exhibition game that was for entertainment: no home court advantage, no leverage, no competitiveness until the last quarter. it was just pure entertainment. just be glad we got to see the past present and future. the past with kobe still being able to dominant, the present with the impact lebron has, and the future with KD goin off in the 4th

all of ya need to go to sleep. seriously arguing over a dunk and lebron vs kobe. ya dont have lives? it was an exhibition game that was for entertainment: no home court advantage, no leverage, no competitiveness until the last quarter. it was just pure entertainment. just be glad we got to see the past present and future. the past with kobe still being able to dominant, the present with the impact lebron has, and the future with KD goin off in the 4th

damn this lbj dunkgate 2 still goin on....aw maybe next pg
edit

we need a clapping gif for streethoopkilla that was on point

damn this lbj dunkgate 2 still goin on....aw maybe next pg
edit

we need a clapping gif for streethoopkilla that was on point

Rolaholic:
The hate from both sides is strong in this thread
You're one of the main ones adding to the hate in the thread, though!!
laugh.gif
Rolaholic:
CoolDee:
Just one of those good purple nights. Kobe, winning the MVP, schooling Lebron & D Wade or whoever and doing everything AT EASE. Not even worth an argument. Kobe making it look so easy makes these Lebron stans go and commit suicide. haha, feel bad for Lebron tho' such a loser
Your Kobe scrotum riding and troll posts are getting played out real fast...
JUST SAYIN'.
wink.gif

Rolaholic:
The hate from both sides is strong in this thread
You're one of the main ones adding to the hate in the thread, though!!
laugh.gif
Rolaholic:
CoolDee:
Just one of those good purple nights. Kobe, winning the MVP, schooling Lebron & D Wade or whoever and doing everything AT EASE. Not even worth an argument. Kobe making it look so easy makes these Lebron stans go and commit suicide. haha, feel bad for Lebron tho' such a loser
Your Kobe scrotum riding and troll posts are getting played out real fast...
JUST SAYIN'.
wink.gif

where was kobe in the 4th quarter where all-stars play for real? aka real defense? lol@ kobe scoring all in the 1st 3 quarters where players jogging around...

where was kobe in the 4th quarter where all-stars play for real? aka real defense? lol@ kobe scoring all in the 1st 3 quarters where players jogging around...

sladewilson:
This is getting dunked on , see how he is ON top of his�opponent�? �ON not in FRONT . ON�
I mean, if you want to make it a matter of semantics and COMPLETELY accurate word usage:

He dunked in FRONT of the defender; not ON him, but IN FRONT OF him.

ON him would mean completely ON TOP, like how you step ON stairs... not IN FRONT of stairs.

laugh.gif

So silly, the 'dunked BY', 'dunked ASIDE of', 'dunked NEAR', 'dunked CLOSE TO BUT NOT ON' arguments.
laugh.gif

And the Jordan/young Kobe video shows no meeting in the air: not the same.

I just hope y'all talk about it in real life the way you do on here, sitting there at work like 'Yooo! Did you see Kobe dunk by LeBron?!'

roll.gif

I'm not even getting back in this, though. Y'all going pages and pages in on this... and at the same time mocking members of the other side for caring too much about it.
laugh.gif

Like I said, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

sladewilson:
This is getting dunked on , see how he is ON top of his�opponent�? �ON not in FRONT . ON�
I mean, if you want to make it a matter of semantics and COMPLETELY accurate word usage:

He dunked in FRONT of the defender; not ON him, but IN FRONT OF him.

ON him would mean completely ON TOP, like how you step ON stairs... not IN FRONT of stairs.

laugh.gif

So silly, the 'dunked BY', 'dunked ASIDE of', 'dunked NEAR', 'dunked CLOSE TO BUT NOT ON' arguments.
laugh.gif

And the Jordan/young Kobe video shows no meeting in the air: not the same.

I just hope y'all talk about it in real life the way you do on here, sitting there at work like 'Yooo! Did you see Kobe dunk by LeBron?!'

roll.gif

I'm not even getting back in this, though. Y'all going pages and pages in on this... and at the same time mocking members of the other side for caring too much about it.
laugh.gif

Like I said, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Back
Top Bottom