OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

I understand liking Kobe...dude is GREAT...I respect his skills on the court...one of the GOAT'S....but when ppl ride him as in this thread....
30t6p3b.gif

I understand liking Kobe...dude is GREAT...I respect his skills on the court...one of the GOAT'S....but when ppl ride him as in this thread....
30t6p3b.gif

You dudes are some lil 10 inch vert rec center ballers. It's not that serious, Bron was behind him and he even got a piece of the ball.

You dudes are some lil 10 inch vert rec center ballers. It's not that serious, Bron was behind him and he even got a piece of the ball.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

laugh.gif

--I'll agree its dumb to argue about one single play.
--People just mad Kobe had another night. And had a highlight at Bron's expense. "Dunk on" or not.

--Hate on hate on...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

laugh.gif

--I'll agree its dumb to argue about one single play.
--People just mad Kobe had another night. And had a highlight at Bron's expense. "Dunk on" or not.

--Hate on hate on...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn this he got dunked on %*% still goin on ....

its done he was behind him OK

he will still be on the poster
pimp.gif

damn this he got dunked on %*% still goin on ....

its done he was behind him OK

he will still be on the poster
pimp.gif

"People just mad Kobe had another night. And had a highlight at Bron's expense. "Dunk on" or not."

People aren't mad that Kobe played well. He did and he deserves his props.

People are mad because you sound like an idiot when you say he dunked on somebody when he clearly didn't, especially given how people have always thought about players who dunk on other players. I'm thinking Vince Carter on Weiss, MJ on Pat Ewing, Kobe on Yao. Kobe last nite though?
laugh.gif

Can you stans overrate this man enough? Damn.

"People just mad Kobe had another night. And had a highlight at Bron's expense. "Dunk on" or not."

People aren't mad that Kobe played well. He did and he deserves his props.

People are mad because you sound like an idiot when you say he dunked on somebody when he clearly didn't, especially given how people have always thought about players who dunk on other players. I'm thinking Vince Carter on Weiss, MJ on Pat Ewing, Kobe on Yao. Kobe last nite though?
laugh.gif

Can you stans overrate this man enough? Damn.

Ok ok ok he didnt dunk on him , but he's still in a poster either way you try and slice it.

You know you have to get it exactly right when speaking on the god, otherwise the same dudes get emotional writing essays and $#!+.

Is that better Lebron defenders, Kobe put your boy in a poster
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ok ok ok he didnt dunk on him , but he's still in a poster either way you try and slice it.

You know you have to get it exactly right when speaking on the god, otherwise the same dudes get emotional writing essays and $#!+.

Is that better Lebron defenders, Kobe put your boy in a poster
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

damn i needed a good laugh because it has been a rough monday. thanks for the LOLZ lebron defenders.

damn i needed a good laugh because it has been a rough monday. thanks for the LOLZ lebron defenders.

unbelievable...i just wanna see the Kobe stanism about the dunk in this thread..."kobe dunked on lebron" is stanning now?...i guarantee come tuesday ery densely populated barber shop will mention this n keep it moving...if cats come out defending lebron they know they gonna get called out...y is sayin "u see that one kobe got in on lebron" a crime?

unbelievable...i just wanna see the Kobe stanism about the dunk in this thread..."kobe dunked on lebron" is stanning now?...i guarantee come tuesday ery densely populated barber shop will mention this n keep it moving...if cats come out defending lebron they know they gonna get called out...y is sayin "u see that one kobe got in on lebron" a crime?

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Is that what the "cool" thing to say is now? 
Calling people that are getting tired of arguing over a meaningless all-star game dunk, Lebron "defenders"?

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom