OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Originally Posted by Ryda421

damn i needed a good laugh because it has been a rough monday. thanks for the LOLZ lebron defenders.

Is that what the "cool" thing to say is now? 
Calling people that are getting tired of arguing over a meaningless all-star game dunk, Lebron "defenders"?

30t6p3b.gif

Just one of those good purple nights. Kobe, winning the MVP, schooling Lebron & D Wade or whoever and doing everything AT EASE. Not even worth an argument. Kobe making it look so easy makes these Lebron stans go and commit suicide. haha, feel bad for Lebron tho' such a loser

Just one of those good purple nights. Kobe, winning the MVP, schooling Lebron & D Wade or whoever and doing everything AT EASE. Not even worth an argument. Kobe making it look so easy makes these Lebron stans go and commit suicide. haha, feel bad for Lebron tho' such a loser

"You know you have to get it exactly right when speaking on the god, otherwise the same dudes get emotional writing essays and $#!+."

Who brought up this nonsense in the first place though? Don't get mad when your collective dumbasses get called out for it. This happens all the time with Kobe stans - they say something stupid (which they ACTUALLY believe to be true), someone corrects them, then they backpedal and play the ignorance card ("Nah dog I'm jus messin why you gotta get mad?").

This has nothing to do with LeBron btw. Regardless of who it is, converting a dunk ahead of someone who is chasing you down from behind isn't what people think of when they say someone got dunked upon.

"You know you have to get it exactly right when speaking on the god, otherwise the same dudes get emotional writing essays and $#!+."

Who brought up this nonsense in the first place though? Don't get mad when your collective dumbasses get called out for it. This happens all the time with Kobe stans - they say something stupid (which they ACTUALLY believe to be true), someone corrects them, then they backpedal and play the ignorance card ("Nah dog I'm jus messin why you gotta get mad?").

This has nothing to do with LeBron btw. Regardless of who it is, converting a dunk ahead of someone who is chasing you down from behind isn't what people think of when they say someone got dunked upon.

Originally Posted by CoolDee

Your Kobe scrotum riding and troll posts are getting played out real fast...

Your Kobe scrotum riding and troll posts are getting played out real fast...

"i just wanna see the Kobe stanism about the dunk in this thread..."kobe dunked on lebron" is stanning now?"

If Kobe was the one that missed the chasedown block in the same way LeBron did, would you say he got dunked on?

Don't think so.

"i just wanna see the Kobe stanism about the dunk in this thread..."kobe dunked on lebron" is stanning now?"

If Kobe was the one that missed the chasedown block in the same way LeBron did, would you say he got dunked on?

Don't think so.

Kobe's d**k is clogging up yo throat....you been the biggest rider in here BY FAR.

Kobe's d**k is clogging up yo throat....you been the biggest rider in here BY FAR.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

damn i needed a good laugh because it has been a rough monday. thanks for the LOLZ lebron defenders.

Calling people that are getting tired of arguing over a meaningless all-star game dunk, Lebron "defenders"?

30t6p3b.gif
i have been reading before the 'dunk' incident. and i believe every post you have made is about how that was NOT a dunk 'on/in/by' so from that i concluded my analysis. which states that you are a lebron defender. but if you want me to call you a failed attempted at a block from behind is NOT a dunk on/in/by defender that is ok with me 

30t6p3b.gif
i have been reading before the 'dunk' incident. and i believe every post you have made is about how that was NOT a dunk 'on/in/by' so from that i concluded my analysis. which states that you are a lebron defender. but if you want me to call you a failed attempted at a block from behind is NOT a dunk on/in/by defender that is ok with me 

30t6p3b.gif
i have been reading before the 'dunk' incident. and i believe every you have made is about how that was NOT a dunk 'on/in/by' so from that i concluded my analysis. which states that you are a lebron defender. but if you want me to call you a failed attempted at a block from behind is NOT a dunk on/in/by defender that is ok with me 
Because he didn't dunk ON him 
grin.gif
. If you were looking at my posts you would see that I was enjoying the game and admitted that Kobe was the MVP also. Just annoying seeing everyone screaming about a dunk at an All-Star game which wasn't even all that exciting. Kobes baseline dunks from earlier in the game were much more impressive. No problem with calling me that. I'm not a Kobe hater or a 'Bron stan. Just appreciate good play. If anything you could call me a Wade and Celtics stan 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
i have been reading before the 'dunk' incident. and i believe every you have made is about how that was NOT a dunk 'on/in/by' so from that i concluded my analysis. which states that you are a lebron defender. but if you want me to call you a failed attempted at a block from behind is NOT a dunk on/in/by defender that is ok with me 
Because he didn't dunk ON him 
grin.gif
. If you were looking at my posts you would see that I was enjoying the game and admitted that Kobe was the MVP also. Just annoying seeing everyone screaming about a dunk at an All-Star game which wasn't even all that exciting. Kobes baseline dunks from earlier in the game were much more impressive. No problem with calling me that. I'm not a Kobe hater or a 'Bron stan. Just appreciate good play. If anything you could call me a Wade and Celtics stan 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Don't think so.
if Lebron looked back at Kobe and basically said come try me and Kobe did n missed the block....i would say Lebron got that dunk on him straight up...ive dealt wit Christmas day loses or Cavs beating the Lakers during regular season before...its not a big deal to take the L man.
the people wanting Kobe to fail are the ones that get extra defensive....from my point of the hats should go off to Kobe for soliciting the challenge and coming through...and the simplest way to signify that is sayin "Kobe dunked on Lebron"...am i right or am i right?

Don't think so.
if Lebron looked back at Kobe and basically said come try me and Kobe did n missed the block....i would say Lebron got that dunk on him straight up...ive dealt wit Christmas day loses or Cavs beating the Lakers during regular season before...its not a big deal to take the L man.
the people wanting Kobe to fail are the ones that get extra defensive....from my point of the hats should go off to Kobe for soliciting the challenge and coming through...and the simplest way to signify that is sayin "Kobe dunked on Lebron"...am i right or am i right?

Wow. That was not a dunk on. I can't believe y'all still arguing over that. Probably got reply updates going to your phone and everything.

Don't think so.

--Yup. I would. Its relative. Going up for a contest and having a good chance at it no matter if your in front, on the side, behind...im not gonna say dunked on anymore...
--But Bron was posterized. Oops. Did I open up another can of worms with that one?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom