OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

I thought Bosh played well given the amount of time and possessions he had, including when he came in on the Celtics freezeout during the 1st, but
2yw7dr6.jpg

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I'm glad Christiana Bosh Spice showed the world what a %@!!!!# he is with that stupid 3 he attempted with the game on the line. This idiot pulled stunts like this for 7 years as a Raptor. The least he could've done to make up for his error was snag that rebound on the other end but its no surprise to see his butter fingers get the best of him yet again. It's gonna be fun watching the Celtics big men molest him in May.

pimp.gif

I'm glad Christiana Bosh Spice showed the world what a %@!!!!# he is with that stupid 3 he attempted with the game on the line. This idiot pulled stunts like this for 7 years as a Raptor. The least he could've done to make up for his error was snag that rebound on the other end but its no surprise to see his butter fingers get the best of him yet again. It's gonna be fun watching the Celtics big men molest him in May.

pimp.gif

Classy move by the TNT crew sending condolences to the Jackson family.
pimp.gif

Classy move by the TNT crew sending condolences to the Jackson family.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Stat > Christina

Originally Posted by HighRep87

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Stat > Christina

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I didn't know the All Star game was THAT serious, who gives a %%!$.
i know. people comparing meaningless stats.... all-star records and MVP counts.... the only stat that matters to me is: Rondo (21 minutes), Ray (17 minutes), Paul (11 minutes), KG (8 minutes) and no injuries

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I didn't know the All Star game was THAT serious, who gives a %%!$.
i know. people comparing meaningless stats.... all-star records and MVP counts.... the only stat that matters to me is: Rondo (21 minutes), Ray (17 minutes), Paul (11 minutes), KG (8 minutes) and no injuries

Back
Top Bottom