OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

That was a real good All Star Game. Lebron gettin the East back in it in the 4th was crazy. Kobe was definitely gunnin for the MVP but so what.

Overall it was a great All Star weekend with the best highlight being Rihanna's thighs.

That was a real good All Star Game. Lebron gettin the East back in it in the 4th was crazy. Kobe was definitely gunnin for the MVP but so what.

Overall it was a great All Star weekend with the best highlight being Rihanna's thighs.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

"You could tell he started out from the start, he wanted to get the MVP," Stoudemire said. "He was not passing the ball, at all. But that's Kobe."

roll.gif
Oh god just shut up! He don't want it with Kobe.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

"You could tell he started out from the start, he wanted to get the MVP," Stoudemire said. "He was not passing the ball, at all. But that's Kobe."

roll.gif
Oh god just shut up! He don't want it with Kobe.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Kobe on the dunk.
“That was funny, actually I saw it coming and I wanted to see if I could avoid the LeBron chase down. But I told him afterwards, if I had tried to go over the rim, like get up, he probably would have blocked it with his armpit. So I just tried to be quick and just tried to time it up just the right way. And I managed to do it, I kind of snuck it by him.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Kobe on the dunk.
“That was funny, actually I saw it coming and I wanted to see if I could avoid the LeBron chase down. But I told him afterwards, if I had tried to go over the rim, like get up, he probably would have blocked it with his armpit. So I just tried to be quick and just tried to time it up just the right way. And I managed to do it, I kind of snuck it by him.

lol @ saying LeBron wasn't dunked on

I don't give a damn what the hell Kobe said.
laugh.gif
It's the ASG, champ. Everyone's being all nice and everything.

'Dunked by'

Like you have ever, EVER heard that in your entire life. "So yeah, I crossed dude up at the top of the key, took 2 dribbles and rose, and your boy Nate was there... so I dunked by him. I mean... it wasn't on him, cuz he was just... like... by me... in the air. But yeah, I definitely dunked BY him."

Eff outta here.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

'Dunked by'

Like you have ever, EVER heard that in your entire life. "So yeah, I crossed dude up at the top of the key, took 2 dribbles and rose, and your boy Nate was there... so I dunked by him. I mean... it wasn't on him, cuz he was just... like... by me... in the air. But yeah, I definitely dunked BY him."

Eff outta here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Anyone know where I can get video of the all the postgame stuff?

30t6p3b.gif
TSN cut away right at the buzzer
that $!$! pissed me off
30t6p3b.gif

search "tsn" on twitter. they pissed off alot of people
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
that $!$! pissed me off
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

30t6p3b.gif
that $!$! pissed me off
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@$!* TSN 
mad.gif

by far the worst sports network 
30t6p3b.gif

Only thing they got going for them is Hedger and Beirness. Onrait is pretty jokes too

30t6p3b.gif
that $!$! pissed me off
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@$!* TSN 
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Only thing they got going for them is Hedger and Beirness. Onrait is pretty jokes too

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif

'Dunked by'

Like you have ever, EVER heard that in your entire life. "So yeah, I crossed dude up at the top of the key,Then rode kobe's d for 2 dribbles and rose,then went down on kobe and your boy Nate was there... so I dunked by him. I mean... it wasn't on him, cuz he was just... like... by me... in the air then i got back on kobe's d. But yeah, I definitely dunked BY him."

Eff outta here
fixed

eff out of here kobe is callin he ran out of white girls its your turn

laugh.gif

'Dunked by'

Eff outta here.
laugh.gif
Yeah, actually. Official ball players are going to be real about how they describe a dunk.

I can honestly say that the example sentence you posted HAS been described to me before.

Something like...

"Dag, you dunked on dude?"

"Nah, I ain't catch him body to body, but he was in the area and he tried to block me from behind. It looked good though."

wink.gif

laugh.gif

'Dunked by'

Eff outta here.
laugh.gif
Yeah, actually. Official ball players are going to be real about how they describe a dunk.

I can honestly say that the example sentence you posted HAS been described to me before.

Something like...

"Dag, you dunked on dude?"

"Nah, I ain't catch him body to body, but he was in the area and he tried to block me from behind. It looked good though."

wink.gif

laugh.gif

'Dunked by'

Like you have ever, EVER heard that in your entire life. "So yeah, I crossed dude up at the top of the key,Then rode kobe's d for 2 dribbles and rose,then went down on kobe and your boy Nate was there... so I dunked by him. I mean... it wasn't on him, cuz he was just... like... by me... in the air then i got back on kobe's d. But yeah, I definitely dunked BY him."

Eff outta here
fixed

eff out of here kobe is callin he ran out of white girls its your turn

laugh.gif

'Dunked by'

Eff outta here.
laugh.gif
uhh yes. But always from an outsider's perspective. No one in a pick up game is gonna not get their props. We ALL have heard the guy who tells everybody and they mama how they dunked on "_____" then you ask someone who was actually there and they go "He ain't do all that. He just snuck it by him" Yall all silly

laugh.gif

'Dunked by'

Eff outta here.
laugh.gif
uhh yes. But always from an outsider's perspective. No one in a pick up game is gonna not get their props. We ALL have heard the guy who tells everybody and they mama how they dunked on "_____" then you ask someone who was actually there and they go "He ain't do all that. He just snuck it by him" Yall all silly

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif
that $!$! pissed me off
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@$!* TSN 
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

did they really have to go RIGHT to sportscenter? i mean, they do have 2 networks and theyll be looping sc till the morning anyways
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that being said, i think bob mckenzie is a god
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif
that $!$! pissed me off
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@$!* TSN 
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

did they really have to go RIGHT to sportscenter? i mean, they do have 2 networks and theyll be looping sc till the morning anyways
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that being said, i think bob mckenzie is a god
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom