OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Now y'all know NTers argue about anything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 truth

i think we can agree that this line up TNT has with chuck and company is awesome.  i love this crew

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 truth

i think we can agree that this line up TNT has with chuck and company is awesome.  i love this crew

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 truth

Word. They need to work something out for this group to be on TNT more in the 2nd half of the season, playoffs and future years.

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 truth

Word. They need to work something out for this group to be on TNT more in the 2nd half of the season, playoffs and future years.

Kobe on the dunk.
“That was funny, actually I saw it coming and I wanted to see if I could avoid the LeBron chase down. But I told him afterwards, if I had tried to go over the rim, like get up, he probably would have blocked it with his armpit. So I just tried to be quick and just tried to time it up just the right way. And I managed to do it, I kind of snuck it by him.

Kobe on the dunk.
“That was funny, actually I saw it coming and I wanted to see if I could avoid the LeBron chase down. But I told him afterwards, if I had tried to go over the rim, like get up, he probably would have blocked it with his armpit. So I just tried to be quick and just tried to time it up just the right way. And I managed to do it, I kind of snuck it by him.

"You could tell he started out from the start, he wanted to get the MVP," Stoudemire said. "He was not passing the ball, at all. But that's Kobe."

"You could tell he started out from the start, he wanted to get the MVP," Stoudemire said. "He was not passing the ball, at all. But that's Kobe."

Back
Top Bottom