OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

It weird that despite it being an All Star game, both Kobe & Lebron played their games and ended up with regular season big game type numbers. Id say co-MVPs just  because Lebron's performance was that great. But it is Kobe's city and the West won so he deserves it. Hell, give him MVP for pulling out that baseline dunk we thought he couldnt pull off anymore.

Most memorable part of the all start game is Kobe dunking on LeBron
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by young718chris

Is there any way for me to watch Friday & Saturday night's events over?

Work FTW & FTL
This ASG would definitely be on replay all night long. I watched yesterday's event last night on replay because i had work as well. 

Originally Posted by young718chris

Is there any way for me to watch Friday & Saturday night's events over?

Work FTW & FTL
This ASG would definitely be on replay all night long. I watched yesterday's event last night on replay because i had work as well. 

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I'm glad Christiana Bosh Spice showed the world what a %@!!!!# he is with that stupid 3 he attempted with the game on the line. This idiot pulled stunts like this for 7 years as a Raptor. The least he could've done to make up for his error was snag that rebound on the other end but its no surprise to see his butter fingers get the best of him yet again. It's gonna be fun watching the Celtics big men molest him in May.
You still salty ? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I'm glad Christiana Bosh Spice showed the world what a %@!!!!# he is with that stupid 3 he attempted with the game on the line. This idiot pulled stunts like this for 7 years as a Raptor. The least he could've done to make up for his error was snag that rebound on the other end but its no surprise to see his butter fingers get the best of him yet again. It's gonna be fun watching the Celtics big men molest him in May.
You still salty ? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hellomarco

what's up with kobe blocking trade questions for melo?
Craig Sager was trolling all night. It got annoying.
Plus, the weekend isn't about that. Dude's tryna get away from that. You wouldn't be annoyed?

Originally Posted by vanexellent

It weird that despite it being an All Star game, both Kobe & Lebron played their games and ended up with regular season big game type numbers. Id say co-MVPs just  because Lebron's performance was that great. But it is Kobe's city and the West won so he deserves it. Hell, give him MVP for pulling out that baseline dunk we thought he couldnt pull off anymore.
agree 100% one of the few lakers fans that are also basketball fans and are not kobe d riders
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by hellomarco

what's up with kobe blocking trade questions for melo?
Craig Sager was trolling all night. It got annoying.
Plus, the weekend isn't about that. Dude's tryna get away from that. You wouldn't be annoyed?

Originally Posted by vanexellent

agree 100% one of the few lakers fans that are also basketball fans and are not kobe d riders
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom