OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Originally Posted by Physicx

TSN...#facepalm
$%@# TSN 
mad.gif

by far the worst sports network here 
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously, Chuck HAS to have something personal against Kobe, nothing but hate and backhanded compliments. "Kobe HAS lost it"
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
No sir charles, YOU have lost it.

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

I know that KOBE is going to get that 6th ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the lakers might get a ring this year but kobe wont be the reason like years past.does anyone notice how kobe and laker fans say kobe/lakers is the best by saying negative things about other teams and or players.lebron/melo/kd/boston/orlando fans reasons for saying they are better is because of the positive stuff that the player or team they are a fan of does?

Seriously, Chuck HAS to have something personal against Kobe, nothing but hate and backhanded compliments. "Kobe HAS lost it"
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
No sir charles, YOU have lost it.

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

I know that KOBE is going to get that 6th ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the lakers might get a ring this year but kobe wont be the reason like years past.does anyone notice how kobe and laker fans say kobe/lakers is the best by saying negative things about other teams and or players.lebron/melo/kd/boston/orlando fans reasons for saying they are better is because of the positive stuff that the player or team they are a fan of does?

Originally Posted by gko2408

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

Originally Posted by VAHustler

did Kobe really dunk on Lebron or is it just jock riding in here? I missed it....just got in the house.

bron tried the chase down and kobe more or less dunked beside lebron
roll.gif
deff not on lebron.But kobe is putting on a show tonight
It's GOTTA be dunked on.  LeBron saw Kobe, Kobe saw LeBron, knew what LeBron would do, hesitated, and dunked.  It's not like Kobe just went up and got lucky that LeBron didn't block.  He waited a beat for him.  Dunked on.

I agree with this. They BOTH saw eachother, you can tell LeBron was pacing himself to get the block... therefore he DID get dunked on. *kayne shrug*

Originally Posted by gko2408

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

Originally Posted by VAHustler

did Kobe really dunk on Lebron or is it just jock riding in here? I missed it....just got in the house.

bron tried the chase down and kobe more or less dunked beside lebron
roll.gif
deff not on lebron.But kobe is putting on a show tonight
It's GOTTA be dunked on.  LeBron saw Kobe, Kobe saw LeBron, knew what LeBron would do, hesitated, and dunked.  It's not like Kobe just went up and got lucky that LeBron didn't block.  He waited a beat for him.  Dunked on.

I agree with this. They BOTH saw eachother, you can tell LeBron was pacing himself to get the block... therefore he DID get dunked on. *kayne shrug*

lol @ Barkley saying Kobe has still lost it right after this game. Barkley, "He ain't losing it, he's already lost it."

lol @ Barkley saying Kobe has still lost it right after this game. Barkley, "He ain't losing it, he's already lost it."

It weird that despite it being an All Star game, both Kobe & Lebron played their games and ended up with regular season big game type numbers. Id say co-MVPs just  because Lebron's performance was that great. But it is Kobe's city and the West won so he deserves it. Hell, give him MVP for pulling out that baseline dunk we thought he couldnt pull off anymore.

Back
Top Bottom