OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

I'm glad Christiana Bosh Spice showed the world what a %@!!!!# he is with that stupid 3 he attempted with the game on the line. This idiot pulled stunts like this for 7 years as a Raptor. The least he could've done to make up for his error was snag that rebound on the other end but its no surprise to see his butter fingers get the best of him yet again. It's gonna be fun watching the Celtics big men molest him in May.

I'm glad Christiana Bosh Spice showed the world what a %@!!!!# he is with that stupid 3 he attempted with the game on the line. This idiot pulled stunts like this for 7 years as a Raptor. The least he could've done to make up for his error was snag that rebound on the other end but its no surprise to see his butter fingers get the best of him yet again. It's gonna be fun watching the Celtics big men molest him in May.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Glad I caught this year all-star game because I miss last year..

Last years allstar game was weak.

Game was overly hyped up because it was held at Cowboys stadium and it set a record for biggest basketball game live attendance record.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Glad I caught this year all-star game because I miss last year..

Last years allstar game was weak.

Game was overly hyped up because it was held at Cowboys stadium and it set a record for biggest basketball game live attendance record.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by What up

Bob Pettit is still better.

laugh.gif
 acting like you saw him play 

Don't pay this guy any attention. His main goal is to post something profoundly negative to get a reaction out of everyone. 
Do yourself a favor and block dude; that's What up.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Bob Pettit is still better.

laugh.gif
 acting like you saw him play 

Don't pay this guy any attention. His main goal is to post something profoundly negative to get a reaction out of everyone. 
Do yourself a favor and block dude; that's What up.

Originally Posted by durantula

Kobe would love to have the same leadership skills as Lebron. He's so lucky to have Phil Jackson.

Once again... U mad? Kobe has 5 championships, leading 3, lebron has 0 calm down.

How many does Phil Jackson have?

Thank you.
Takes more than one.

If it was all phil Jacksons leadership, and lebrons leadership is godlike why is it lebron has no rings?

Originally Posted by durantula

Kobe would love to have the same leadership skills as Lebron. He's so lucky to have Phil Jackson.

Once again... U mad? Kobe has 5 championships, leading 3, lebron has 0 calm down.

How many does Phil Jackson have?

Thank you.
Takes more than one.

If it was all phil Jacksons leadership, and lebrons leadership is godlike why is it lebron has no rings?

Back
Top Bottom