OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Recap:
tumblr_lgxadv4PV71qbydvuo1_1280.png

question: when shaq was on set with ernie, chuck and mchale, and they were goin over chuck's fantasy team, who was shaq talking about with "i see a name on that list..."?

question: when shaq was on set with ernie, chuck and mchale, and they were goin over chuck's fantasy team, who was shaq talking about with "i see a name on that list..."?

25j9u79.jpg

Since Kenny mentioned the pass wasn't where it was supposed to be, Baron probably threw it too low or too close to the basket.

25j9u79.jpg

Since Kenny mentioned the pass wasn't where it was supposed to be, Baron probably threw it too low or too close to the basket.

Originally Posted by frink85

Duncan?

Originally Posted by frink85

Duncan?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME
Im sure it's an asian who posted this video, ASIANS please STOP being sensitive! IT WASN'T A BIG DEAL. Period. Leave it alone and don't start stuffs like this!

And BTW, to that guy asking why Dwight Howard was laughing @ McGee, that wasn't a big deal too! BLACK PEOPLE like entertainment and that time, McGee was kinda funny that time when he blamed Ibaka. Dwight said he was really impressed by McGee's performance. PEOPLE NEED TO STOP STARTING STUFFS I SWEAR smh
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
Yall are so sensitive

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME
Im sure it's an asian who posted this video, ASIANS please STOP being sensitive! IT WASN'T A BIG DEAL. Period. Leave it alone and don't start stuffs like this!

And BTW, to that guy asking why Dwight Howard was laughing @ McGee, that wasn't a big deal too! BLACK PEOPLE like entertainment and that time, McGee was kinda funny that time when he blamed Ibaka. Dwight said he was really impressed by McGee's performance. PEOPLE NEED TO STOP STARTING STUFFS I SWEAR smh
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
Yall are so sensitive

Back
Top Bottom