OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

could someone fill me in on what the hell CoolDee is ranting about? christ

His comments are directed toward those who put that YouTube video up of the kid being "mistreated" at the dunk contest.

And he was also talking about that Dwight Howard didn't mean anything ill against Javale McGee by laughing at him.  Howard was commentating at the dunk contest, and a few times when McGee was interviewed, Howard was laughing for apparently no reason.

could someone fill me in on what the hell CoolDee is ranting about? christ

His comments are directed toward those who put that YouTube video up of the kid being "mistreated" at the dunk contest.

And he was also talking about that Dwight Howard didn't mean anything ill against Javale McGee by laughing at him.  Howard was commentating at the dunk contest, and a few times when McGee was interviewed, Howard was laughing for apparently no reason.

Originally Posted by CoolDee

Im sure it's an asian who posted this video, ASIANS please STOP being sensitive! IT WASN'T A BIG DEAL. Period. Leave it alone and don't start stuffs like this!

And BTW, to that guy asking why Dwight Howard was laughing @ McGee, that wasn't a big deal too! BLACK PEOPLE like entertainment and that time, McGee was kinda funny that time when he blamed Ibaka. Dwight said he was really impressed by McGee's performance. PEOPLE NEED TO STOP STARTING STUFFS I SWEAR smh
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
Yall are so sensitive

I asked because I thought there was a back story there with him and D. Howard. How is that being sensitive? Asking a question about Mr. Goofy laughing at everything is sensitive?

If anything you're the one looking like you're spotting down below.

"Just leave it alone, smh."

Originally Posted by CoolDee

Im sure it's an asian who posted this video, ASIANS please STOP being sensitive! IT WASN'T A BIG DEAL. Period. Leave it alone and don't start stuffs like this!

And BTW, to that guy asking why Dwight Howard was laughing @ McGee, that wasn't a big deal too! BLACK PEOPLE like entertainment and that time, McGee was kinda funny that time when he blamed Ibaka. Dwight said he was really impressed by McGee's performance. PEOPLE NEED TO STOP STARTING STUFFS I SWEAR smh
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
Yall are so sensitive

I asked because I thought there was a back story there with him and D. Howard. How is that being sensitive? Asking a question about Mr. Goofy laughing at everything is sensitive?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by frink85

question: when shaq was on set with ernie, chuck and mchale, and they were goin over chuck's fantasy team, who was shaq talking about with "i see a name on that list..."?

Duncan?
deron williams

it was dwill

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by frink85

question: when shaq was on set with ernie, chuck and mchale, and they were goin over chuck's fantasy team, who was shaq talking about with "i see a name on that list..."?

Duncan?
deron williams

it was dwill

Blake Griffin's had the best misses since Jason Richardson, but he didn't really bring anything spectacular with his makes (nice but not amazing). Derozan was the only one to come through with an all-time classic. The NBA is ruining !@*$ with 4 dunkers and basically unlimited attempts. 

2005 was just as nice if not better if a spot wasn't wasted on Chris Andersen

Blake Griffin's had the best misses since Jason Richardson, but he didn't really bring anything spectacular with his makes (nice but not amazing). Derozan was the only one to come through with an all-time classic. The NBA is ruining !@*$ with 4 dunkers and basically unlimited attempts. 

2005 was just as nice if not better if a spot wasn't wasted on Chris Andersen

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Highlight of the night.

Except those girls are probably JUNIOR high age, 13 or so.  Then again, Steph doesn't look a day over 14 and a half.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Highlight of the night.

Except those girls are probably JUNIOR high age, 13 or so.  Then again, Steph doesn't look a day over 14 and a half.

agreed that Derozan's is a classic. height plays a big deal in the appearance of fluidity though.

Back
Top Bottom